Original mats

Currently reading:
Original mats

Does anyone have an idea where I can get proper original bravo mats from?

I dont want any copies. I have tried my local fiat dealer and they cant help me. When I went to gaydon Thames fiat who was there said they had a set they coupd locate but was skint at the time so didnt get them. Wish I had now. The ones in my previous bravo were brill... nice and heavy where as the copies tend to curl up. I got Hs non original coupe ones stuck in the pedals :(

I havent posted this in bravo/a sections because its a general question.

Hi sam ive sent emails to all fiat dealers in cardiff asking about your mats i asked also for colours and prices (y)

That place stu suggested. They are grey ones although i wanted black.

I called that place in cardiff phill, I asked them if they were genuine fiat mats. They said no :( Was waiting for me and H to go and see his nan then we could have collected them. Ah well

sammiboo said:
That place stu suggested. They are grey ones although i wanted black.

I called that place in cardiff phill, I asked them if they were genuine fiat mats. They said no :( Was waiting for me and H to go and see his nan then we could have collected them. Ah well

I know its a bit late and I've just read this but WHY DIDNT YOU SAY and I would have collected them for you and posted them up to you :shakehead women are an eternal mystery to me some times ;) and when I enquired about the mats they told me they were fiat mats :confused:

Back