General Ordered my GPS

Currently reading:
General Ordered my GPS

T-Jet 120

Its a Sporthing
Finally went and ordered my GPS yesterday, was going to order a black one, but when i got there the orange was parked in the showroom and it looked gorgeous. so i ordered it in Carribean orange, Inox orange interior and options of skydome and subwoofer. got all of that for £10,067, an absolute bargain in my eyes. its just the waiting now. :)

GrandePunto14.jpg

GrandePunto15.jpg

GrandePunto13.jpg

Congratulations - I like the orange but went for red in the end. Now it's just a waiting game! :cry: :D

well they said that it could be anythin between 8 and 16 weeks but he said the time at the moment is around 12, due to it being a heavy build with the skydome it could take 12 weeks. it has been ordered at the factory today so i should know in a week approx how long. i have gone with the 1.4 16v T-JET, the test drive did it for me, all 3 of them, lol. was unsure on the colour until i got in the showroom, lol, but now i'm glad i picked the orange.

i have said before that the t-jet must be an 8v engine, but i believe im wrong. i just assumed because it looked nothing like my 1.4 16v, and that adding the turbo has given a relatively small bhp increase. i think that engine must be de-tuned or something. will be interesting once people get round to remapping it.

lots of people think its only an 8v, but just checked my brochure and i can confirm it is a 16v, lol, i think it has been de-restricted to be honest, but 120bhp is enough for me at the moment, maybe a re-map next year.

Unless you paid cash..........and lets face it not many do, you will be paying a lot more than £10.067 for your car, its a fact thats often overlooked. Remember its not the top line that matters, its the bottom line, the total amount, the one that includes interest charges, and/or arrangement fees and option to purchase charges........so unless you paid cash, whats it really costing you?

excellent price mate can i ask where you bought it from and did you have to mention internet sites to get the price lowered

i got the car so cheap due to my employees discount, i get discount of many car manufacturers due to i work for denso wo make many parts for fiat, i got 20% off my GPS, i am paying £500 cash and thats it, plus i got a great finance deal.

Unless you paid cash..........and lets face it not many do, you will be paying a lot more than £10.067 for your car, its a fact thats often overlooked. Remember its not the top line that matters, its the bottom line, the total amount, the one that includes interest charges, and/or arrangement fees and option to purchase charges........so unless you paid cash, whats it really costing you?

So, so true......my dad taught me that years ago.
Amazing how many people keep quoting the cash price.....I guess it 'hurts' too much.......bit like saying how much you earn per year.....before and after tax!!

Back