Styling Ordered a simple rear spoiler.

Currently reading:
Styling Ordered a simple rear spoiler.

I have ordered this simple rear spoiler for my car.
It's made out of the same material as window wind deflectors, kind of dark smoked plastic.
It cost only € 24.95 and is just a stick on.
The most important thing is, that it is also carwash prove.
Lots of Panda's in the Netherlands have put this one on and go through car-washes without any problems. ;)

Here some laudershop.nl picture.

l_fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%2002093%20super.jpg

l_fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%2002093.jpg

l_fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%20-%2002093-3.jpg

l_fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%2002093%201.jpg

l_fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%2002093%20mooi.jpg

l_fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%2002093%20super.jpg

l_fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%20-%2002093-5.jpg

fiat%20panda%20achterspoiler%20-%2002093.jpg

Is it just aesthetic or does it serve a purpose ? I read in another post that adding a window shield is classed as a modification were insurance companies are concerned do you think this would effect insurance,?. looks good though

I would tell my insurance about everything you do to the car. However. These "mods" are extremely temporary. Take a mere minute or two to remove. They don't actually do anything other than look aesthetically pleasing. So if you didn't tell the insurers. It wouldn't be the end of the world. If anything happens. Just pop it off before it goes for a repair or whatever. But everything is always up to you. And some insurers like to charge more as things like this "appeal" to thieves... Apparently. (y)

I would tell my insurance about everything you do to the car. However. These "mods" are extremely temporary. Take a mere minute or two to remove. They don't actually do anything other than look aesthetically pleasing. So if you didn't tell the insurers. It wouldn't be the end of the world. If anything happens. Just pop it off before it goes for a repair or whatever. But everything is always up to you. And some insurers like to charge more as things like this "appeal" to thieves... Apparently. (y)
Yes thats what i heard, as you say rip it off before assesor gets to see it.
there was a "price list" I think in the insurance posts about how much insurance companies add to premiums when you declare "modifications" the one that suprissed me was the window sheilds at £25 i think. I worry about all these boy racers running round with lowered suspension as they are basicaly UNINSURED as it effects the handling and performance and we all know how insurance companies like there "undeclared get out clauses" wife broke her wrist last xmas but we had accident insurance, they sent out wrong form for us to fill in, 4 months later sent out right form asking for allsorts of "proof" that she could not "leave the house" for 6 weeks cost us £60 for doctor and hospital reports just for them to not pay out because she works for TESCO's and they paid sick pay while she was off work, making out that the £100 per week they pay is to cover loss of earnings ???? what a rip off. needless to say we dont have anymore insurance with MORE THAN

Back