Ordered a new car ?

Currently reading:
Ordered a new car ?

Went down to Weston this week down the M5 past Avonmouth on the way back saw something interesting.

I have noticed that Fiat are now storing new cars on the dockside (visable from the M5) along side all the japanese stuff at Avonmouth docks.

Nice selection of Panda's, 500's mostly yellow and white and lots of Ducato vans

Last edited:
yup, loads of vauxhalls as well, most makes seem to come through Avonmouth/Portbury. in the week you get all the transporters taking all the cars away, it's lucky there is the fourth lane on the hill away from Avonmouth! Haven't been past there for a while though. seems an odd place for 500's to come in though? seeing as they're made in poland?

yup, loads of vauxhalls as well, most makes seem to come through Avonmouth/Portbury. in the week you get all the transporters taking all the cars away, it's lucky there is the fourth lane on the hill away from Avonmouth! Haven't been past there for a while though. seems an odd place for 500's to come in though? seeing as they're made in poland?

I know what you mean i drive a truck up that hill

Used to seeing Jap cars there but it was only when i spotted the yellow 500's i looked harder and saw Pandas with them - note was in passenger seat of truck at the time :D

Back