Technical optional extras for my bravo

Currently reading:
Technical optional extras for my bravo

ahumbletramp

hi i have just recently got my bravo and was wondering if the folowing options can be fitted at this later date.

rear electric windows, cruise control, and climate control.

im assuming in this current climate, that these cars will be built with 1 wiring loom and bits added that are wanted at the factory, so the conections should be there.

thanx

you cant add the climate control without changing the heater box the cruise is possible to add and rear electric windows im unsure of

not sure if rear windows would be transferable, id assume the wiring would be there, but its fiat so you never know, plus they run on the can bus system, so even if the wires are there its anyones guess lol

not sure if rear windows would be transferable, id assume the wiring would be there, but its fiat so you never know, plus they run on the can bus system, so even if the wires are there its anyones guess lol

You assume wrong. For the majority of things now long gone are the days where Fiat fitted a one loom fits all loom. If you haven't got a extra then it's unlikely that the wiring is there :(

If I remember correctly, you can add cruise control without much hassle. There is a thread lurking around someplace describing how to do it

If you've got the 1.4 non-turbo, then its likely you just need to fit the cruise stalk to your existing indicators etc - easy.

If you've got one of the other engines, its most likeley you need all the wiring installed, including fitting 4 new contacts into the ECU connector. Not for the faint hearted.

Last edited:
If you've got the 1.4 non-turbo, then its likely you just need to fit the cruise stalk to your existing indicators etc - easy.

If you've got one of the other engines, its most likeley you need all the wiring installed, including fitting 4 new contacts into the ECU connector. Not for the faint hearted.

just so happensi do have the non turbo, weedy as it is, any1 have a link to the thread for fitting cruise control?

looks simple enough from those pics, in the untranslated language, lol. so if i take of the shroud then the aformentioned connector should be there in white hanging around, then its a case of cruise control stalk, new bottom shroud and hello cruise control. in a nut shell, ideally!

oh btw, lols at the robot button, found it yet??

Back