General Operation: Panda (Classic) Spares Clearout & Sale

Currently reading:
General Operation: Panda (Classic) Spares Clearout & Sale

When: Saturday 26th & Sunday 27th of March.

Where: My house.

In view of having another Panda to "recycle" it's time to have a clear out of what I've already got, simply because I have no room at all to store any more bits.
Therefore I am inviting you all to come over and have a wade through it all to get bits that you need for your own cars, or indeed as spare parts.
I'll be in all weekend so feel free to come over at any point that suits you. If you can't make it then I would be happy to organise parts to travel via the Panda Express, save pre-ordered spares for when I see you, or even organise postage. It will be easier to photograph bits for people that can't make it on the weekend itself, as everything will be easily accessible for me.

Parts Available: This list is too long to type out, but I basically have two full Pandas worth of bits (4x4 & Sisley) plus a few more. I don't really have many specifically 2wd parts, but a lot of bits such as internals and body panels are cross-platform. Engines are available, Hilary's 54k FIRE engine is still unclaimed, axels, suspension etc. It's all here along with the full interiors of Hilary and Buff. I only have a couple of Mk1 parts and these can be passed on at one of the meets to save any wasted journeys.

As you all know now, Hadrian is to be stripped this year so there will be more to come.

I am happy to pass on smaller trim bits but essentially this is a sale, to gather up some funds in order to get myself another 4x4! I don't want anyone to worry about a wasted journey up here though, if you are only after a few bits and would like some prices then please get in touch before the event.

Anything that does not sell through our club on the weekend proposed, will be sold on ebay as a 'job lot', or passed on to the bin men.

Please get in touch if you plan on coming, either by phone or reply to this post for now, I need to sort out my forums PM's before I can receive any more!

Ta muchly :)

Hi
Do you have gaskets for the rear side Windows?
The Windows l have can not be open

Ok I am able to receive PM's again now, if anyone want to send me a message.
NorwayPanda I presume you mean the rubber seals? I have a few of these available. I will put a pair to one side and contact you when it all comes out of storage.
biggelmo I do have a couple of coils but you would be best just buying a new one from a motor factors outlet, they are not expensive and you can never trust used parts like this.
AndyReact do you mean the Sisley style grey door cards?
P1NKY I am afraid I've sold the only pair of speaker pods already. As far as the springs go do you mean leaf springs or coil springs?

Thanks for all of the requests.

I might come up just for the craic, or maybe set up a table of my own spare stock (not in competition, just to contribute to the fundraising effort).

Does this mean you're planning to break Hadrian before the (insensitively named) Rust Accelerator trip?

- I can lend you a Kangoo...

I might come up just for the craic, or maybe set up a table of my own spare stock (not in competition, just to contribute to the fundraising effort).

Does this mean you're planning to break Hadrian before the (insensitively named) Rust Accelerator trip?

- I can lend you a Kangoo...

Yes get yourself up. No Hadrian will be broken this summer, but i need the space to store his parts. It's just selfish to own three cars worth of seemingly duplicate bits i think! Thanks for the offer of the Kangoo though :thumbup: I may yet take you up on it!

im interested in two low miles leaf springs if possible?

one on fallout is starting to "kink" where the end of the middle leaf rubs on the main leaf :/
with fallout becoming my main car, i was considering swapping talons leafs over.. but now i guess not if no one else has claimed them.

I do have a pair but they are 54k and in good condition, so won't be cheap or free I'm afraid.

I have a single one that I could do a lot cheaper though, let me know what you think.

I'll send out sunny weather requests for that weekend to all possible places.
Other than that cardboard small box wich was left on the lawn last time with pair of rear hinges and some nuts and bolts i'm fine.

I do have a pair but they are 54k and in good condition, so won't be cheap or free I'm afraid.

I have a single one that I could do a lot cheaper though, let me know what you think.

yeah i understand. let me know how much for the single and the 2 with 50ish k on them. (y)

It was the leaf springs. Jakob gave me an idea for reducing inter leaf friction I wanted to test.

Can I add drivers door seal and screw on plastic trim to my wish list please? (y)

It was the leaf springs. Jakob gave me an idea for reducing inter leaf friction I wanted to test.

Can I add drivers door seal and screw on plastic trim to my wish list please? (y)

No problem - just send me a PM so I know what I am saving for you bud. We'll have a chat about leaf springs nearer the time depending on what Dragon Man wants as well :thumbup:

Back