Ong-Bak

Currently reading:
Ong-Bak

cazz

Bring the noise!
If anyone likes great martial arts films switch to sky cinema 1. No cgi used in this film!

i just love it because its thai, and its not faked using wires and things.

yeah got it because i do thai boxing (well did till i tore a couple of ligaments in my ankle - back in a few weeks!) and its a seriously cool film, not much of a story, but the girls whiny voice is really funny :D

Good martial arts and fighting but the story is weak... then again the beat downs and knees to the chest more then make up for it.

The kick person through second floor window when jump through while they are falling and knee them in the chest was enough.

I could have left the cinema and told everyone the movie was great after that :D

Yeah it's a cool film and the moves used in it are all do able and for once a film that actually comes across as realistic. The fact that he moves up to front someone and the first thing he does is put them out of the equation, exactly as it is for anyone who knows martial arts, it's a natural instinct and great to see it implemented. (y) Brilliant film.

I've been doing Muay Thai for a few months now and only just got round to watching this film

They've not taught us how to jump through barbed wire yet though

And the woman selling knives had me peeing myself!

Randomman said:
I've been doing Muay Thai for a few months now and only just got round to watching this film

They've not taught us how to jump through barbed wire yet though

And the woman selling knives had me peeing myself!
It'll be at least another couple of weeks before you get round to the barbed wire trick ;)
Have you tried fighting off an armed attacker with your best arm strapped to a pole yet ?

Back