DSC00009.JPG

131 Old School Fiat (131 I think)

Introduction

Hi All,

First pics to be uploaded from my digi camera so I though I post pics of me with my Dads Fiat from around 20 years ago.

Sorry about the pics, still learning the finer arts of digi camera's.

Also note the pics are pics of pics as my scanner doesn't like XP pah!

Enjoy

Liam
In the first photo, I think you've got your legs on backwards! ;)

Amusing response!

Third pic was the last time I wore a baseball cap!

Yeah he did have taste, I will try and find pics of the.........wait for it Fiat 132! Yeah a burgundy one!

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Amusing response!

Third pic was the last time I wore a baseball cap!

Yeah he did have taste, I will try and find pics of the.........wait for it Fiat 132! Yeah a burgundy one!

Liam

Fiat 132!!! Holy F*ckin Sh*t!!! Your Dad Roooooocked. Cool Car in my book.

Mine had a 78 Chrysler Alpine, a GL I'd have you know, hmmm yes.
Mind you he became a star in 1983 when he gave the Chrysler to my Mum (they are still married to this day, Ha Ha) and bought himself a Saab 99 EMS (78 I think). Now like a 132 that also Rocked. Only car he ever regretted selling. Also when police rung to tell him his wife had been in a car accident, his first thought was 'which car is she in!!!!!!' luckily for him my Mum was in the Chrysler.

Vin said:
Also when police rung to tell him his wife had been in a car accident, his first thought was 'which car is she in!!!!!!' luckily for him my Mum was in the Chrysler.

wow that's cold.

hey guys Im a newb, I recently got a me a 132s and finished putting around 5 kg of rust filler in it. it smokes a bit :(, i cleaned the carb etc, still smokes...

does anyone else own a 132s?

Steve said:
Yep, a 131. Lovely car. It looks like an early series 1 car. Your Dad has taste! :)

Nostalgia fantastic! (y)

My parents had '77 Fiat 121 when they first got married! They called it "smelly" cause of the number plate startin SML!
My dad once had a Fiat X19 when I was 5. He only had for 2 weeks as he found it was a total death trap and couldn't justify restoring it!

I love the 131. There are very few left in Australia now i think. I used to see a blue auto in the west of Sydney Australia a fair bit but its now gone I think.

Here's the one I used to own. Had a nice set of Cromodoras on it when I was driving it. Loved that car but sadly it's gone to Fiat heaven :(
My%20131_2.jpg

Back