Official FF Stickers?

Currently reading:
Official FF Stickers?

I (hangs head in shame) still have mine sat in the envelope in the pocket behind the passenger seat.

I have mine now :p and there on the car!!

Thankssssss
Sam

Attachments

• 1374955228027.jpg
    1374955228027.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 1374955237752.jpg
    1374955237752.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 92
You mean there are 3 styles ? Oh dear.
I suppose that the old old ones are suitable for older cars lol

One day i'll get around to putting them on the windows..

Can't say I'm happy with the stickers - ordered a single silver inside jobbie which arrived today. The face of the sticker (sticky side) has been mounted on the paper carrier sheet and when I tried to separate it, to apply it inside the rear window, it just pulled away with paper stuck to it. No use to man nor beast! Surely someone else has spotted this before?
Rod.

Can't say I'm happy with the stickers - ordered a single silver inside jobbie which arrived today. The face of the sticker (sticky side) has been mounted on the paper carrier sheet and when I tried to separate it, to apply it inside the rear window, it just pulled away with paper stuck to it. No use to man nor beast! Surely someone else has spotted this before?
Rod.

The way you're explaining that, it sounds like you got sent an External rather than an Internal one. Can you post a picture?

I too have just received an internal silver sticker which is stuck solid to the the thick backing paper. It is definitely not an external sticker; just a total cock-up!
Very disappointing as I have previously ordered stickers which have never arrived and not received a reply when I sent a message via the website.
Fantastic forum let down by a bad product.

The way you're explaining that, it sounds like you got sent an External rather than an Internal one. Can you post a picture?

The clear sheet peeled away from the back of the sticker words, but they were not sticky, so I don't think it was an external set.
But even if it had been, that still doesn't get away from the fact that the other side of the sticker was stuck to the paper carrier sheet - so irrespective of whether it was an internal or external sticker, the face of the words, that is meant to be visible, was covered in a film of paper where its had to be peeled/torn off the carrier sheet!
I threw it all in the bin in disgust, but if I can retrieve it tomorrow I'll try and photo it.

Back