Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Currently reading:
Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

Just quote Fiat Forum when you speak to them.

However, their best quote for me was not that impressive really, beaten by an internet search engine !

Re: Offer 1 : Fiat Forum Insurance – Save up to 15% on your best quote!

And if so why didn't they give the best price in the first place :confused:

We're brokers so we mostly only access insurers' rates rather than setting our own. These are rates set by the insurers minus any individual discounts we have negotiated. However, for the right profile of business we have a delegated authority scheme where we can ignore the screen rates. As long as it fits the insurers' criteria, once we know what we're up against and we can prove to them that we needed to go lower to win the business, we can respond to your best quote. Members should get better deals this way.

Just wanted to pop by and say I also got a great quote!

I am a 21 male living in a terrible east London Postcode and they still managed to beat insurance quotes of companies that require a telematics box + curfew for young drivers

(y)

Im due at the Beginning of April; 1.4L GP with some audio modifications. 24, 1 years NCB, clean license.... Best quote is £687! Will see what you guys can do for me....

thank you Martin at CKI, you just gave me a very nice quote for my Punto, and you say you will beat it if I get an even better quote. Time to see what the best I can get is lol

Thank You from Chris Knott Insurance

Hi, we'd like to thank the members of the car club/forum community for their support of our special car insurance scheme. So far this year we've been amazed at the increase in members using our service to find the best deal - each month we've beaten our growth targets by a significant amount and that's down to you.

On a slightly different note, we do try to monitor the forums and keep up to date with any insurance questions out there but if we've missed any please feel free to flag them up again by PM and we'll make sure you get a response.

Thanks again for your custom and don't forget to try us this year when your renewal falls due. We won't be able to help everyone but we'll do all we can for as many of you as we can.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 / 01424 200477

FEEDBACK...

"Thanks a lot guys for saving me money on Car Insurance...!!! Both cars insured and over £400.00 saved in total..." Happy Matty. Slotty, Briskoda.net

"Went ahead with my Insurance renewal today with Chris Knott Insurance. Undercut my existing renewal quote by 10% over the phone before I could even approach the subject myself! Mod-friendly and polite service (Kim) Many Thanks guys." Av4nt, Audi-Sport.net

"Chris Knott have just halved my insurance! Result I say. Same cover as before and everything covered fully comp." Yorkshire007, Vectra-c.com

Just to add my feedback.

My renewal is due soon so I contacted Chris Knott for a quote quoting the Fiatforum (y)

Adrian Flux wanted £748 for my renewal (23 4yr NCB 1.4 T-jet Comp)

Esure wanted £505 (550 excess)

Chris Knott wanted £505 (550 exess) but I got legal cover and key cover too! :)

So I paid in full and went with them. They've asked for proof of NCD, license and modification declared (induction kit).

Very happy overall, paid over £900 last year so thanks Chris Knott Insurance!

Reactions: ben

I contacted Chris Knott, haven't stopped laughing yet. I had already used a comparison site and they were £70 more than the cheapest quote so far and £25.50 more than the company they quoted to me (Allianz). Needless to say I won't be using them and unlikely to get them to quote me next year either.

My advice is don't get taken in by the 'offer' and do your homework as its not always the cheapest or best way to go.

My advice is don't get taken in by the 'offer' and do your homework as its not always the cheapest or best way to go.

Can't agree more, also go through in depth what is and isn't covered, Defaqto have a good comparison for you to be able to do this also :)

www.defaqto.com/stars

what about commercial insurance? is that included in the 10% deal? thanks

We insure commercial vehicles but not under the club scheme unfortunately. We'll happily quote you though.

My renewal for a 1.9 150 bhp croma with LV £233.
Chris Knott want £335, but what really takes the **** is i thought i'd get a quote for my classic panda off them as i had just given all my details and they wanted the same price to insure that as a croma :eek:

Sorry about that Dave - it would seem that the insurers on our panel don't view the Panda as a classic-type car.

Sorry about that Dave - it would seem that the insurers on our panel don't view the Panda as a classic-type car.

Obviously clueless then. Their loss TBH.

What do they define as classic then? I assume its nothing to do with age :confused:

Back