OBD2 specific PID for Fiat

Currently reading:
OBD2 specific PID for Fiat

IronCanTaco

I'm working on a software for drive analysis with the help of data from OBD2 for my thesis.

So far I discovered that there are a few standard PIDs that give me basic information (speed, rpm, throttle, temp, etc) which is nice, but I would like more.

Are there any Fiat specific PIDs that I could read? I'm mainly interested in steering wheel angle.

If it helps, the car in question is Fiat Stilo 1.8 MY2002

Sorry cant help with your PID's.
But maybe you or someone else can help me. I am currently working in a motorhome workshop and trying to put together some Fiat diagnostics, I have Multiecuscan, the modified ELM, and the coloured lead set.
I cannot work out if I should or should not use the yellow lead that connects to pin 1 and 9 of the 16 pin obd socket.
So far it seems that this connection is for low speed can. Both of these pins are present on the Ducato vans we service, and I cannot get access to the service reset function using only the Elm, and am fearful of causing damage by incorrect connection.
Do you know if Fiat use this layout throughout the model range?
I know there is a connection guide on Multiecuscans website but this does not help.
I am hoping to find someone who is using this software and lead set regularly that may have good knowledge of the correct connnections.
Thanks for any help.

Back