Technical O2 sensor with P0136 fault

Currently reading:
Technical O2 sensor with P0136 fault

maxispunto

Hello fiat community.
So the engine light is on my cluster. Do diagnostics and it's P0136 fault: O2 SENSOR CIRCUIT MALFORMATION BANK 1 SENSOR 2. Reading parameters of both O2 sensor, the pre cat is ok , but the post cat is directly on 1.25 v after ignition and engine start (hot engine). I had changed this O2 sensor post cat since 14 months ago, and now it repeat again. I don't know if there is a cat problem or ECU or some things else that burn O2 sensor after this short period?
Screenshot_20240424-191229.jpg
Screenshot_20240424-191153.jpg
Screenshot_20240424-191246.jpg

FYI the replaced part is Bosch genuine part and it's very costly in my town.
You can see some screenshots from diag app

Hello
I have erased the fault And today I drived my car same usual trip, but engine light still off after more than 30km with many shut & on my engine. I tested the DTC but no fault, I control the live data and fortunately the O2 sensor downstream is working. I hope still working.
Is this what happened is a bad connection, ground problems.... Please help?
I post some screenshots please to share some comments for the current status ( catalyst is working fine or not, O2 sensor, engine fuel....)
Data at idle
Thanks
Screenshot_20240425-165951.jpg
Screenshot_20240425-170027.jpg

0. Do not use cheap replacement (aftermarket) parts like that. Only original sensors.
1. Take the emissions test. Maybe your catalytic converter is also bad, not sensor(s). Plus, check exhaust leaks.
2. If you suggest solutions ("bad ground" etc.), YOU check them (don't wait for reply).
3. Use OBD2 programs for Fiat group (FES, MES, AlfaOBD), to be sure all parameters you see are true, real, valid, useful.
4. Yes, ECU failure is possible too. Last option.

Back