O/T Girlfriends behaviour

Currently reading:
O/T Girlfriends behaviour

A

Anonymous

Right, been with girlfriend over a year now and in general everything is great. But everynow and then she will get real protective of her phone. I try and see who she txts by checking her phone out later, using the log. There are always txts missing from the convo and always to her ex. She says theres nothing going on, but i just cant get the feeling outta my head. Its driving me nuts that i cant accept her answer, but she dosent know about the msg log and im not about to tell her. What do i do guys?

annon,reveal yourself lol
are you smoking ****? your paranoid mate haha

its all about trust end of the day,if anythin is going on it wall come out in the wash!

*mobile phone's shouldnt have been invited for the above reason,they cause trouble lol

mikey_sig2.jpg

A Fiat Marea in a Bravo Shell..its good to be different ;)

if shes texting or ringing her Ex Bin her before she bins you !

if shes got kids to her ex its understandable she keeps in touch with him other than that no excuse,

Well buddy, its sounds like there is a trust issue already... just say that you need to talk to her and sit down, turn the phones off, and say what you feel, she will either laugh at you which is a good thing and then you end up having a cuddle, or she will get angry, then you know she has something to hide, or she will just deny it and that stage if it still doing your head in finish it, if you are feeling like this now it will be even worse 5 years down the line.

But its up to you how you handle it just chucking my 2 pence in!

Cheers

Robin

RAT20V_MAREA2_sig.jpg

Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

She's hiding something.

Have it out with her and be prepared to dump.

Longest Serving BOO Member
sigwf.jpg

1997 2.0ltr Fiat Coupe
- FC Performance Chipped
- Widget installed in dashboard
- EBC YellowStuff with 3G Discs

im with orange bravo, hit her....

there is always an issue with girls and ex boyfriends...just hit him then dump her...simple...

mate from my experience she is lying i had same problem with my ex been off. stuff either way there is a trust issue so even if she is innocent you might end up pushing her away best to just ask her out right bud.....

fiatbrovohgttunedcopy2ri6.jpg

lol shaun :D

she might be hiding something but you cant be sure something is goin on.Like has already been said,id confront her.Its not just ex's you have to worry about,its normally backstabbing mates aswell.

mikey_sig2.jpg

Kate does it all the time, so I ask her about it and she punches me!!

I've since found out she's have a secret love affair with Oz.....

So thats fine, why didn't she just say!! :)

Seriously tho, it's tricky cos if you do ask, she will then use it against you and deny it.... then what.

The more you question her, the more likely it will end.

If you just ignore it, then she will hopefully stop contacting the ex and be yours totally.

Kate did dump me and go back after her ex after we'd first got together (after a month....)

4 years later we're about to get married.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

lol tommy

but on a serious note,ive had that done to me once before.They kinda realise its not what they want and do you want/love you afterall.

end of the day tho,they shouldnt happen full stop

Mike

mikey_sig2.jpg

Thanks for all the replies guys, its been a few days and we had a big talk about stuff thats bugging us both. I think theres hope, but me having six cars is one of her major issues. So we will work to get a few bits sorted and see how it goes.
P.S, I cant say whom i am as she sometimes comes and has a look on here.

well if yous havin a tiff and she reads this,she's gonna know its u lol

Glad you got sorted !

now find her phone and put it in microwave !

that wasnt me by the way lol

mikey_sig2.jpg