General o Crap! lol please help

Currently reading:
General o Crap! lol please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
newfiatowner1;2025639 5 days ago on my new cinque sx thread said:
mate not being funny but i think im one of the best sellers on here

Right lets see......

right i have just bought some alloys and think there wrong ones,they are sporting alloys but they are 15" will they fit my cinque?

Fair enough we dont know what they are

there 15" wen messured not looking to sell

ok, the picture seems to say otherwise but we will persevere

they are 15" the tyers on them at the moment are 185-60-R14 so they wont fit so if i change them for smallers tyers we all good yes.for people keep saying there not 15" i have used a tape mesure and they are 15" thanks for help guys

UBER FAIL!!!!

i am very sorry will put in classifieds now

good luck swiss tony - you are the greatest seller on here!

What happened on all that moeny you made selling 13" sporting alloys that you got for FREE, that would have fitted your car fine, without issues, imho abusing the good nature of another FF member. Anyone could have sold them on, I didn't think that was the idea (n)

You seem like a total idiot too me who hasn't a clue about anything. Cars, forum etiquette, or even taking simple advise and the ability to read.

:bang: :mad:

And I'm even in a good mood at the moment :eek:

Kristian

EDIT --

Quoting the ebay listing

IM A TYRE FITTER I
lmfao

Last edited:
hahahaha look at what i've been missing in this thread!!!! :ROFLMAO:

several fails of epic proportions from the OP :ROFLMAO:

ive never heard of anyone thinking they have 15" wheels when there tyre says R14!!! :ROFLMAO:, then even better, repeatedly argue it was still a 15! :ROFLMAO:

please tell me this was a wind up!!!!!!

this may end up being one of those threads that end up all over the car forums around the world

What happened on all that moeny you made selling 13" sporting alloys that you got for FREE, that would have fitted your car fine, without issues, imho abusing the good nature of another FF member. Anyone could have sold them on, I didn't think that was the idea (n)

You seem like a total idiot too me who hasn't a clue about anything. Cars, forum etiquette, or even taking simple advise and the ability to read.

:bang: :mad:

And I'm even in a good mood at the moment :eek:

Kristian

EDIT --

Quoting the ebay listing

lmfao

:yeahthat:

I knew nothing about this!,:eek: if thats the case, thats not on :mad:, thats total abuse of fellow FF members good nature, as kritip says

if i was a mod, the ban hammer would be swinging tbh! (n)

oh and btw, you must have bought 15" alloys, make sure you measure them again.
says 14" on the rim, 17" on the tyer, but it's actually a big conspiracy and they're 15s

Edit: Lock, anyone?

Last edited:
oh and btw, you must have bought 15" alloys, make sure you measure them again.
says 14" on the rim, 17" on the tyer, but it's actually a big conspiracy and they're 15s

will they fit to my cinq though?, ;)

i just bought 18" wheels with 165/55 R13 tyres on, yes they are 18" i measured them ;), i dont care what the tyre says or what the rim says, they are 18" rims (y) i've measured them. youre all wrong, they ARE 18" :p

so will they fit? :rolleyes:

if not i'll stick them in the classifieds and make money off them, even though i got them for free from a good natured person :mad:

You know, that angers me somebody would do that :mad:

now im not the brightest bulb in the box but feck me in the beard you are an idiot.

14" tyres on 15" rims and how do you suppose you manage that please tell me as maybe then i can save myself some cash and take my 15 tyres and stick them on some 17s:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back