Slogan at bottom of plate

• Cinquecento GT

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • [url]www.fiatforum.com[/url]

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • Other - Posted suggestion

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
Getting number plates made up for my cinqy, will probably have show plates made up in just plain text for shows, but these are my everyday plates which i want to get std plates of and abarth badge it (y) what slogan along the bottom should i go for? :chin:

Currently thinking either Cinquecento GT or www.FiatForum.com but cant decide which... so help :D

edit: prob getting FF stickers made up at donny so dont worry FF will have a mention on the car either way (y)

CS Assualt - You know where is at! (even though you suck in the vents on it :p )

For both the show plates and normal ones, id get some pressed metal jobbies! Not german ones, but oldie-uk style.

Chris doesn't mean black and silver plates (which BTW, can be fitted to any car registered on or before 31/12/1972), he means pressed metal plates in white/black and yellow/black. German number plates are pressed metal too. There are a good number of pressed metal plates on 80s cars :)

chaos said:
Chris doesn't mean black and silver plates (which BTW, can be fitted to any car registered on or before 31/12/1972), he means pressed metal plates in white/black and yellow/black. German number plates are pressed metal too. There are a good number of pressed metal plates on 80s cars
Yeah i dont mean the black and silver ones, i mean the yellow/white and black ones, proper old school and would look cool on a uk show car (imo obviously) as an alternative to the german/dutch lettering you often see.

Black and silver plates do look good, but when the cops pull you over for the illegal plates, chances are they'll have a poke around the rest of your car for more things wrong, and then you'll have a hefty fine and points on your licence.

Although theyre amongst the nicest for show plates.

Back