General Not on a boat...

Currently reading:
General Not on a boat...

Looking good! Those foglights are different than on the "normal" GP. When I asked my dealer he told me there is no difference between the foglights from a sporting or Dynamic.

When I get mine I'm going to replace the bulbs from the headlights with some Laser Whites and also the orange bulb I will replace by diadem from Osram.
850098_BB_02_FB.EPS.jpg
diadem.jpg

Does anybody know what are the specs for those two lamps fitted in the GP?

Sweet motor,
Im waiting for my GP sporting in black (gone for leather as well), so im really having to wait, and having seen your pics im totally jealous and green with envy :D

I know its odd for the UK, but we actually had sunshine that day, it is indeed a reflection, this was the only angle I could take pics from cos the sun was reflecting off the multi-faceted brilliance of the GP's body. I see it's gone back to normal now tho - hailing today - madness :mad:

edited to add: I think its a shed

Last edited:
Damn this car is effortlessly quick - I had a quick jaunt down a few junctions of the M40 today, a MK4 Golf wanted some, so without changing down from 6th left a trail of diesel soot over his windscreen as I disappeared then I looked down and I was comfortably in triple figures. (y)

"Sorry officer, it's a new car, I'm not used to it!" LOL I wonder how long I could use that excuse for if I got pulled?

In my Alfa you really know when you're doing that sort of speed as the engine is up near 5k.

Quite a revelation.:worship:

On a different, but related note, people love the car, kids point and stare, girls (young women) wave, young men turn away (you know what i'm talking about), middle aged men come and have a chat about it, and that was all in the 2 minutes i'd stopped to get some cash out lol

courtster said:
On a different, but related note, people love the car, kids point and stare, girls (young women) wave, young men turn away (you know what i'm talking about), middle aged men come and have a chat about it, and that was all in the 2 minutes i'd stopped to get some cash out lol

Enjoy it because soon there will be a lot of GP's driving around making it an every day thing.:p

How many miles you already got Courtster?

Back