Not a happy bunny :o(

Currently reading:
Not a happy bunny :o(

M

M@rt1n

Spent all week spraying up my headlight eyebrows and engine cover ready for Donny.... just given them their final coat of paint ready to lacquer and left them to dry.... and it starts to rain!! Made a right bloody mess :(

Oh well, on a positive note, we're fully packed and ready (including BBQ food and BEEEEER!!!) ah, and the tent, etc!!

See you tomorrow! Cant wait!!

Martin

My Member Page

Sig.jpg

It's ok bud, looks like it's gonna rain sunday so we wont notice :)

well this must be the 1st show I've not suddenly decided to mod my bravo before! I did give betty a full fluid and filter change tho 2day! Was 1k early but only found that out once i'd taken the oil filter off!

See u 2morrow! Tommy k

Unluky mate,dident you think about rain ??? especialy as this summer has been RAIN!! full stop.
Any way hope it all goes well second time round,,,OT how are you getting on with the disc??
Cheers Scotty

scotty_sig.jpg

I know how you feel. To be honest, I had not that much intention of going to the show until Nick expressed it to me. Since then, the weather has been shocking so I haven't had the chance to sort my alloys out, which are painted lol

Chris

To be honest, I'm not that bothered about the engine cover but I've had another crack at the eyebrows and so far, fingers crossed, all is going to plan!
The only thing thats bugging me now is I haven't had chance to wash the car or even clean her out... and guess what... its peeing it down!!
Looks like I may have to just put her through the auto-wash at the local petrol station :(

Scotty: I'm really sorry mate, I've had so much on lately I haven't had chance yet but I promise I'll get it back to you ASAP! I'll let you know when I've posted it.
Thanks again mate!

See you all later!! Hehe, well excited now!!

Martin

My Member Page

Sig.jpg