Posted by Helz
Poachers Pocket, Metal Bridge, near Durham
Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 01:00 AM
Until: Sunday, April 27, 2008 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I suppose approaching a random stranger in the middle of a car park in the dark and pouring rain just to say hello could be classed as scary behaviour (y)

I did that earlier to a nice bloke in a punto near us .... I liked his car he liked the Stilo so I told him about the forum .... wasnt dark and wasnt raining tho :D

so helz its not just you lol

Last edited:
more serious :p. 1st gear was physically blocked and it started pissing oil out the breather :confused: :bang:. Luckily its lasted 5weeks so far until I could source a new one. And it is a BRAND new one thanks to dave :D.

i can understand 1st being blocked but why it would **** oil out the breather i don't know

that little plastic cap has loads of corners maybe it was heat related from the clutch setting off in second lol

i assume as you knew you were getting a new box you wer'nt to bothered about the clutch as that would be replaced at the same time

Last edited:
i can understand 1st being blocked but why it would **** oil out the breather i don't know

that little plastic cap has loads of corners maybe it was heat related from the clutch setting off in second lol

i assume as you knew you were getting a new box you wer'nt to bothered about the clutch as that would be replaced at the same time

Yeah I thought not to bother messing around with a 'remanufactured' box. And yes decided to replace clutch due to having to set off in second :devil: :rolleyes:

And I don't know why but after a motorway journey it would be dripping oil land it was all around the hole for the breather :(. It then dripped down the box and under the car. It was also leaking from driveshaft.

Its made a riight old mess under my car :(

DSC0005913.JPG

DSC000605.JPG

Last edited:
i just got back from poachers pocket. i thought the meet was today. :eek:

the better half was driving so i could drink. she's not a FF member but she's got a punto so i thought i'd bring her.

i love those chips. today i discovered if you ask for chips and salad they give you less chips and a seperate salad bowl packed full of tasty rabbit food. i even ate the coleslaw, and i never eat coleslaw.

my head is spinning, stella ftw :D

the better half was driving so i could drink. she's not a FF member but she's got a punto so i thought i'd bring her.

i love those chips. today i discovered if you ask for chips and salad they give you less chips and a seperate salad bowl packed full of tasty rabbit food. i even ate the coleslaw, and i never eat coleslaw.

:eek:, Should have dropped a TXT i'd have joined ya (y) :slayer:.

I hope you're coming again next week and good news that on the salad front (y)

fingers crossed i can make it next week. i think i'm meant to be going to my uncle brian's house but i'll try to postpone that for a week.

i dont have your number any more chris, i got a new phone at xmas and couldnt be arsed to transfer all 180+ numbers on to it. didnt have a choice because the samsung d500 wont let you export your phonebook and entering them all one by one is painful.

fingers crossed i can make it next week. i think i'm meant to be going to my uncle brian's house but i'll try to postpone that for a week.

i dont have your number any more chris, i got a new phone at xmas and couldnt be arsed to transfer all 180+ numbers on to it. didnt have a choice because the samsung d500 wont let you export your phonebook and entering them all one by one is painful.

lol fair enough :p.

Last edited:

*hic*

Think someone's had a good night out :p

Yeah I thought not to bother messing around with a 'remanufactured' box. And yes decided to replace clutch due to having to set off in second :devil: :rolleyes:

And I don't know why but after a motorway journey it would be dripping oil land it was all around the hole for the breather :(. It then dripped down the box and under the car. It was also leaking from driveshaft.

Its made a riight old mess under my car :(

maybe it was overfilled with oil lol

Back