North-East Italia Sticker?

Currently reading:
North-East Italia Sticker?

SJB1985

Grande Punto Fanatic
Hello All,

I would like to know if it would be possible to have a North-East Italia Sticker produced. I have a dummy mockup (I must say I never used photoshop as I am currently at work) of what it could potentially look like.

I would be interested in having this produced and I am wondering if anyone else in the North-East of England would also be interested?

untitled.JPG

Regards
Stephen

No offence, but that would look terrible in my opinion, let alone unable to be produced using cut vinyl. Would news to be printed. Best way is an outline of the while region not the invidious counties.

Also this has nothing to do with the forum or site ideas, only reason we have a sticker thread was because we ran out of forum specific ones.

You'd be best posting in Lesuire Lounge.

Or email the guys at;
Www.deadlydecals.com

Or

pride design in Bradford

Ooops sorry I didnt realise.

Please close this thread. No offence taken at all, I got the idea after seeing the Yorshire Italia sticker.

Regards
Stephen

does Yorkshire italia not cover that then, like eastern italia don't cover the east of england? all these new groups confuse the hell out of me:confused::confused:

Yorkshire Italia was one of the first. Based in all of Yorkshire and parts off Teeside.

Northern Italian covers all north England includubf Yorkshire with YI

Eastern Italia is a very similar version yo Yorkshure and should cover Norfolk, Essex and parts of Lincolnshire and area.

Never heard of this one though.

There all going off the same model though.

Back