Technical NoFPS on dashboard

Currently reading:
Technical NoFPS on dashboard

Techman2024

Hi I have a fiat florino 2009 box van, clutch has been replaced, starter motor replaced, no it won’t start, turns over but won’t fire. On the dash the is the yellow triangle which say is the “fuel cut off” and there is a symbol that is a “car with a key”

I have tried to find the cut off switch to reset it , have no clue where it is!! Looked under the seats, under the drivers column, under the passenger glove box, in the engine!! I have no clue where it actually is!!???

I tried the reset with the indicators etc, that didn’t work either!!.

Help been stuck with this issue for the last 2 days!!
D12D6DE4-3A3E-4136-A7DB-B2744D481B60.jpeg

Hi I have a fiat florino 2009 box van, clutch has been replaced, starter motor replaced, no it won’t start, turns over but won’t fire. On the dash the is the yellow triangle which say is the “fuel cut off” and there is a symbol that is a “car with a key”

I have tried to find the cut off switch to reset it , have no clue where it is!! Looked under the seats, under the drivers column, under the passenger glove box, in the engine!! I have no clue where it actually is!!???

I tried the reset with the indicators etc, that didn’t work either!!.

Help been stuck with this issue for the last 2 days!! View attachment 438343

Who did the clutch.. Did it run since?

It appears to be Immobilised..

Sounds like a wiring problem.. Either wrongly reconnected.. Or damaged wiring

The car symbol with a lock through it shows imobiliser active ie car will not start

Who did the clutch.. Did it run since?

It appears to be Immobilised..

Sounds like a wiring problem.. Either wrongly reconnected.. Or damaged wiring
Thanks for the response, wiring problem, what would you say is wired incorrectly?

Back