Technical No pulse from injectors

Currently reading:
Technical No pulse from injectors

decommissioned

Hello,
I have a Lancia Scorpion that has a 1981 Fiat 124 spider 2000 Fuel injected swapped in to it.
PXL_20221111_185704041.jpg

PXL_20221229_173518112.jpg

The car sat for about 15 years before I got it. I've gone through everything to get it the engine running but found the injectors aren't getting the signal to pulse.

There is fuel at the rail, about 40psi
Spark plugs are all working.
With an external injector tester, they pulse fuel
All the sensors are plugged in but I haven't individually tested them.
Going through a trouble shooting guide that checked the double relay and then ECU, I eventually landed on it saying to replace the ECU.
The car came with 3x spare ECUs and same result with all of them. I doubt they are all bad.
On a Lancia forum one member mentioned that there should be a wire/connection from the coil to the ECU (this wasn't one of the steps in the trouble shooting guide I used)

If that's true does anyone have info on this? Or any other ideas on what I should check. There was also no mention of fuses in the guide.

Thanks

Hello,
I have a Lancia Scorpion that has a 1981 Fiat 124 spider 2000 Fuel injected swapped in to it. View attachment 416654
View attachment 416655
The car sat for about 15 years before I got it. I've gone through everything to get it the engine running but found the injectors aren't getting the signal to pulse.

There is fuel at the rail, about 40psi
Spark plugs are all working.
With an external injector tester, they pulse fuel
All the sensors are plugged in but I haven't individually tested them.
Going through a trouble shooting guide that checked the double relay and then ECU, I eventually landed on it saying to replace the ECU.
The car came with 3x spare ECUs and same result with all of them. I doubt they are all bad.
On a Lancia forum one member mentioned that there should be a wire/connection from the coil to the ECU (this wasn't one of the steps in the trouble shooting guide I used)

If that's true does anyone have info on this? Or any other ideas on what I should check. There was also no mention of fuses in the guide.

Thanks
No guarantees, but if you have the engine code and the make and details from the ECU I may be able to give you the pin outs and measurements .

Back