Technical No Power to Starter Motor

Currently reading:
Technical No Power to Starter Motor

Okay.. This sounds strange, but I think I have a solution for this problem:

It happened to me again last night. Turned the key, and everything went on, except the starter engine. Just as before.

Then I tried something - I turned of everything which uses electricity. That is, I turned of the stereo, the lights, the fan/ventilation, etc..
Then I tried to start it.

And guess what: It did!!!

If anyone experiences this issue, please post if this also works for you!!

I have the exact same symptoms and resolution. No click when turning the key with anything else electrical on (courtessy light, ventelation fans, radio, headlights). Turn them off and it starts. 06 1.2 Dynamic with about 37K on the clock.

I'll have a look a the positive terminal.

I have the exact same symptoms and resolution. No click when turning the key with anything else electrical on (courtessy light, ventelation fans, radio, headlights). Turn them off and it starts. 06 1.2 Dynamic with about 37K on the clock.

I'll have a look a the positive terminal.

Wouldn't start at all this afternoon after sitting in the work car park for 9 hours. Drove it home and it started with the fans turned off. Does it sound like battery?

Anyone have any news about this issue?

Obviously this is a problem that affects many. Anyone connected to a fiat garage which can push them to investigate this issue thoroughly?

Back