Technical No power 2014 Fiat 500l

Currently reading:
Technical No power 2014 Fiat 500l

Cgglow

As stated above, I’m receiving no power. We changed out the alternator, as that code was sent out previously. Still wouldn’t start, changed out the battery, no change. Also previous to this we had changed out the ground wire. Any ideas on what it could be?!! I’m at my wits end with this vehicle!

1.4l, automatic. Doesn’t crank at all. It’s completely dead in the water. No lights, no power. Last tan 6weeks ago. Woke up one morning and battery was dead. Progressively got worse. Then it spit out the code for the alternator. Replaced it, replaced the battery and no power whatsoever.

1.4l, automatic. Doesn’t crank at all. It’s completely dead in the water. No lights, no power. Last tan 6weeks ago. Woke up one morning and battery was dead. Progressively got worse. Then it spit out the code for the alternator. Replaced it, replaced the battery and no power whatsoever.

It sounds like a full failure.. :(

If it was my vehicle..I would go back to basics.

Isolate the BigRED cable at the Alternator.. ( and at the Starter motor.. )

1, with a charged battery now connected.. do lights work.. ?

2,Turn things OFF remove key.. does battery stay good overnight?

A meter to test drains..and power consumption will help speed these tests.. but just isolating things will work.

I have changed the alternator, battery, starter, ground wire, relays that weren’t working, and nothing. Won’t start. Does turn over but doesn’t start

Back