Styling Nitrous

Currently reading:
Styling Nitrous

What a f*cking waste of money.

I want power all the time not just when I press a button. Also most people who run nos tend to have it running on constant rather than boost.

Then you have to get the bottle filled all the time.

Its not a road friendly tuning option. Fine for the strip but not really ideal for the m25

What a f*cking waste of money.

I want power all the time not just when I press a button. Also most people who run nos tend to have it running on constant rather than boost.

Then you have to get the bottle filled all the time.

Its not a road friendly tuning option. Fine for the strip but not really ideal for the m25

you have power all the time lol...you gotta admit though...it'd be pretty cool to let something ridiculously fast just get ahead of you and then you nos it past them...(y)

you have power all the time lol...you gotta admit though...it'd be pretty cool to let something ridiculously fast just get ahead of you and then you nos it past them...(y)

I see where your coming from but bear in mind we're not in the fast and the furious here. A 50 shot of nos isn't that quick. You're not going to start beating anything stupidly fast like vin diesel.

Dunno if it's been mentioned or not but insurance..

Only certain brands will actually be covered by the very few companies that wont laugh in your face..

I had to remove it from my Uno for this reason..

Also note sure from a legal point of view but imagine you'd need some kind of "compressed Gas" sticker or such like :confused:

You can have it so when you flick the arm switch on it then only comes on when you are on full throttle which is a good idea then only used when u really want it.:rolleyes:(y) Where i was reading it said that it has been mentioned about the sticker but it is not law so it doesn't matter.

I see where your coming from but bear in mind we're not in the fast and the furious here. A 50 shot of nos isn't that quick. You're not going to start beating anything stupidly fast like vin diesel.
lmao yeah I know. i think we all know that noone in this thread is really gonna do it...for that kinda money there's all kinda things that'd work out better for performance...its just a fun thread lol :rolleyes:

Just noticed reaper your name is very suitable! You put nitrous on your car and the grim reaper will be visiting it pretty soon! :)

Very Funny. Manthatkidisscrewed said it best just a laugh and see what people got to say about the subject. I still dont think it would reck your car if ya used it.

Last edited:
We were the first to manufacture nitrous systems to suit modern, diesel powered engines. However due to the variations in the way diesel engines work (from make to make), we have and are developing a number of different
diesel systems to accommodate these variations.

If your engine has 'electronic' management of the fuel injection, you have 3 possible options to choose from. Some vehicles will accept the addition of a simple and cheap nitrous "only" system - Street-Blaster 150D @ £389 http://www.noswizard.com/product_info.php?cPath=19_28&products_id=108, plus a minor electrical tweak to increase fuel delivery when on gas, whilst others may need one of the many chip mods/piggy back devices that increases the fuel delivery. An additional fuel enrichment box such as Van Aaken, costing approximately £400 is one option but there are cheaper alternatives. The final, most complex but potentially the most powerful option, is a nitrous and propane injection system but this usually requires an additional water injection system.

If your engine is mechanically injected, you might be more limited as to how much extra power you can add. Unfortunately older, mechanically injected engines are often restricted by how much extra fuel they can or can't deliver to add to the nitrous delivery. Some vehicles will accept the addition of a simple and cheap nitrous "only" system - Street-Blaster 150D @ £389 http://www.noswizard.com/product_info.php?cPath=19_28&products_id=108, plus a minor tweak to the fuel delivery screw to increase fuel delivery when on gas, whilst others may not have this facility to increase the fuel delivery. If you are lucky enough to have a Bosch pump, we can offer you a special gas activated fuel enrichment device @ £175, that will allow you to make substantial power increases.
The final, most complex but potentially the most powerful option, is a nitrous and propane injection system, however this usually requires an additional water injection system as well.

If you choose the Street-Blaster 150D without an additional fuel source, the power increase will be limited to what can be made from any fuel, which is currently being wasted from the original supply to the engine. If there is substantial fuel being wasted, the results can still be impressive.

If you are intending to add more than 50bhp, at some stage it will be necessary for you to invest in a progressive controller, of which we have 3 different models. Depending on your requirements, the basic controller - the Minimax which is normally priced @ £259, but for a limited period has been discounted to £229 might be adequate. You can view the unit and it's features on page http://www.noswizard.com/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=4

If you're looking for a more advanced controller with more features you could consider the Max Extreme Street available @ £369 and featured on page http://www.noswizard.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=21&osCsid=8ff18bf0784aea052a04c2494097fb41
or the Max Extreme Race @ £489, which is featured on page http://www.noswizard.com/product_info.php?cPath=3&products_id=101
We have many other optional but beneficial products and services on offer, such as larger bottles which will last longer between fills, bottle warmers, pressure gauges, dummy purge systems and custom polishing and anodising. For further details or prices please just ask.Although the systems are intended to be DIY installations, we and our agents do offer fitting services. Please let me know if this option is of interest and I'll provide further details/prices.

If you would like to view our fitting instructions, please visit web page
http://www.noswizard.com/images/infobox/UK_Manual.pdf

I can assure you that our systems give excellent value for money and guarantee that we offer a UNIQUE combination of excellent, top of the range nitrous products, vast experience and knowledge and unrivalled after sale service that you'll only benefit from by choosing a Wizards of NOS System. If you'd like more specific details and comparisons with other brands I'd be happy to oblige.

Might I suggest that as you are considering the purchase of a nitrous system, that you also consider purchasing our new book, written by the founder of The Wizards of NOS (Trev Langfield - The Wizard himself). The Nitrous Oxide High Performance Manual is educational informative and
interesting for beginners and intermediates alike. The book covers detailed information on how nitrous works, installing and maintaining a WON system, comparisons with other performance modifications and much, much more. It presents all the facts illustrated with 275 colour photographs in a clear, easily understood style and is a must for anyone considering a nitrous oxide system.
The book retails at £19.99 and can be purchased from our web site on page
http://www.noswizard.com/index.php?cPath=22

If you would like to read independent opinions about our products or maybe post your own question please visit our forum http://www.noswizard.com/bboard/viewforum.php?forum=4&343

All prices are plus postage & VAT (if appropriate).

To discuss your requirements in more detail, please phone our office on (01302) 834343.

I look forward to receiving your next correspondence.

Regards,
Lisa (The Wizardess Of NOS)
"WIN with WON"

The reason i purchased a gps is because i just loved the way it looked and felt. Next car i'm looking at the Ford Focus RS 2009 model or Mercedes-Benz SLK or Toyota Supra 3litre Twin turbo manual. But thats next year. So we'll see.