General newbie here which seicento to get???and top speed

Currently reading:
General newbie here which seicento to get???and top speed

okkk last point what i want is thie siecnto in yellow with the spoiler those weels and body kit the sports model, now is tht classed as shumcaker or the abarth

Right think your getting slightly excitable now, you can kit out the sei to that specification if you dont buy either an abarth or a schumacher. It will always be an sporting though, just with mods declared on insurance i,e, abarth kit you can also spot a fake schumacher model as well

kk i want one of them then. they easy to come across??? and how mcuh will i need?? see i got like 6 months but im looking now lol but u know on tht pic what does tht writing in read say? sporting? cheers 4 help

Plenty of seis on the market and good ones, i would suggest getting an insurance qoute first. £2000 will probably not buy you one of these cars of the years you want + insure it

I also suggest a read of the FAQ, i dont want to sound big headed, but i know every revision and change of the sei if you are really struggling PM me

Last edited:
Although the above on the autotrader is advertising a sporting it is in fact a schumacher.

I would suggest putting a bit of reserach into it, and know exactly what you want

on tht add does the schumacker include those wheels? im still confused tht pic of the abarth looks like a schimacker. i want a schumacer for defiante but i hope i can find one in 5 months or so. lol

Yes the wheels are the same the centre caps may be different.

Look for the decal on the boot or a MS badge on the skirt, if it hasnt got one its an abarth as these are the only difference exterior wise apart and apart from a few touches on the inside the schumachers are exactly the same as abarths

Last edited:
The spi seicentos tend to have more tuning mods for them, And at a reasonable price.
The mpi has more tuning potential but at a higher cost.
That's my summary of the two.
In terms of value for money, I would say the Schumacher has the edge for now because of all the extras that come as standard.

Couple of points:-
When my Schumacher was totally standard I was using it everyday for a run up to York from Barnsley and would regularly criuse at 90+ on the A64 with no problems and that wasn't flat out either (usually 'cos I'd got up late and had to make time up!) so 70mph is a breeze, if a car you test drive is struggling at this speed, somethings wrong.

The Schumacher editions do not have any plaque or ID in the engine bay, they have badges on the boot, door sill covers, sideskirts, and a alloy numbered plaque on the passenger door.

Beware of 'Schumachers' advertised on Autotrader - the vast majority are not and are just standard Sportings. To be fair the Traders won't know much about them and will ignorantly attach the 'Schumacher' tag onto a car as it obviously makes it sound much more appealing. If you go to view one and are unsure, ask to see the V5 registration document, it will say Seicento Michael Schumacher at the side of 'Model :'. If it doesn't then it isn't one.

Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum (y).

Last edited:
Couple of points:-
When my Schumacher was totally standard I was using it everyday for a run up to York from Barnsley and would regularly criuse at 90+ on the A64 with no problems and that wasn't flat out either (usually 'cos I'd got up late and had to make time up!) so 70mph is a breeze, if a car you test drive is struggling at this speed, somethings wrong.

The Schumacher editions do not have any plaque or ID in the engine bay, they have badges on the boot, door sill covers, sideskirts, and a alloy numbered plaque on the passenger door.

Beware of 'Schumachers' advertised on Autotrader - the vast majority are not and are just standard Sportings. To be fair the Traders won't know much about them and will ignorantly attach the 'Schumacher' tag onto a car as it obviously makes it sound much more appealing. If you go to view one and are unsure, ask to see the V5 registration document, it will say Seicento Michael Schumacher at the side of 'Model :'. If it doesn't then it isn't one.

Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum (y).
cheers guys for all the help. my idea is when ive saved my money up. im gonna try and get a schumacer or abarth one with a spoiler in yellow. if not ill get a sporting one and buy a spoiler but im sure in a few months ill be able to find what i want.

all this dude wants is a bloody spoiler, ffs, fiats are more than spoilers dude, for many of us our lives revolve around this car. if u want to stick a spoiler on something go buy a fiesta. who cares about if a sei's got a spoiler or not, i definatly don't, actually the sei's probably better off without it. all the thing does is add weight.

Try to remember he's only 16 and this will be his first car. Things like roof spoilers are much more appealing when you're young and just getting into cars, I can remember what I was like with my first motor, which incidentally, was a Fiesta and was a great little car, never missed a beat.
Give the guy a break.

yeah i understand he's only 16 and that videogames may have softened his brain, in to thinking that chaving up a sei, is cool, but plz dude keep it real, oh by the way i'am 18 and since i got my sei little over 5 months ago i have been restoring mine. i have gotten very close to my sei over the recent months and understand it too. now i know i don't know very much about cars, but i'm learning, and doing very well. i do not wish to modify mine atm, just to keep it stock for others after myself to enjoy too.

ffs i just wanted to know what model it was, so i knew because i didnt so dont have a go at me.

sry noob, just a little angry, i got a bad head injury at the weekend in a big rugby match, doctor sez i'm a little agitated... well u get the picture

sry noob, just a little angry, i got a bad head injury at the weekend in a big rugby match, doctor sez i'm a little agitated... well u get the picture

lol kk wtf why the noob? nm

No text speak, not everyone on this board is 18-25 and from the uk, especially in this section.

Grahamo, if you had read the thread properly the spoiler he was interested in getting was a stock/replica fiat part not some oddball one, in fact it was all standard parts, and that was if he didnt get the model he was after, and the weight gain will be very minimal i doubt he is after a track car.

I suggest you wait until you are better before posting much if your original post to the thread is anything to go by

No text speak, not everyone on this board is 18-25 and from the uk, especially in this section.

Grahamo, if you had read the thread properly the spoiler he was interested in getting was a stock/replica fiat part not some oddball one, in fact it was all standard parts, and that was if he didnt get the model he was after, and the weight gain will be very minimal i doubt he is after a track car.

I suggest you wait until you are better before posting much if your original post to the thread is anything to go by

CHEERS FOR THE BACKUP

who cares about if a sei's got a spoiler or not, i definatly don't, actually the sei's probably better off without it. all the thing does is add weight.

:eek: But what about all the precious and necessary downforce it creates!

:p

Back