newbee, check my car

Currently reading:
newbee, check my car

Re: Wheels

sorry, forgot to say... its looking good mate...unique...well some of it!lol.. :)

Paul R

re

Paul, if its the smoothed front grill i got one at home but put original back on as thought i needed the airflow

hmm, otherwise you said you werent changing bumpers so we all gotta go over photo again with fine toothcombe? hehe

Re: re

Nope, not the grill! :)

Paul R

P.S. i will not say anymore! :)

Thas a crackin blue bumper there m8, take it its not urs?

Whose ever it is - you have smoothed over grill where fiat badge etc should be, how did you get airflow to your engine?

That bumper without the bottom splitter I think would look pretty sorted!

paul r if u are spkn bout the first car is it the two tone tints??

the kit cost me £685 from mpc (midand performance center)had no problems fitting it. wots wrong wid a bad boy bonnet???????? got my merea headlights today, alfa 147 handles should be here soon, shall i put a spoiler on it??? i was thinking of trying a civic type r spoiler, wot do u think?

Hey Dan, some people like the bad boy bonnet, some don't (personal taste really), but you have to think that the grill is there to provide air flow over the engine...

Looking good though :)

Daz

yea, nice pal, i was gona put a civic type r spoiler on mine, but sold it instead.

looking good

db

abarth spoiler is practically a type r one anyway.

Gaz

looks nice dude, like the 206 GTI arches, there was a lad on here abit back and with an orange one who used the same arches and they looked mint after they'd all been sprayed up

where abouts are you from?

rib

Flip Dan we r gonna have to meet up fella as i live in Lichfield!

I would love to see a bravo modder near to me as there isnt many! Ive just got back from Luton today as my install has just be leathered, (im bloody knackered!)

Anyway mate buzz me if ya anywhere near and we can meet up....

Allan 0777 3328759