General New Windscreen....how Much....??????

Currently reading:
General New Windscreen....how Much....??????

jassyo

just wondering has any you nice chaps in the forum had your windscreen replaced and how much did it cost?i have tried internet sites but no joy:confused: and yes its for a gp.its covered in stonechips no cracks though but its getting unbearable to live with just like my girlfreind you know how that can be:nutter: :nutter::D

Yer autoglass inject this special resin into windscreen chips, no need for a replacement

everyone's glass excess can be different... I had mine done by autoglass, and my insurance excess was £60..... (y)

Mine's got a right nasty stopchip in it, it almost went clean into a circle - looks like an eclipse ring!

Autoglass came out to my work December last year and repaired it but strongly advised a replacement.

Untill I can afford it, also get the day off to watch it so he doesn't put mastic everywhere I don't overly care.

i wont use Autoglass since they scratched the bonnet of one of my cars and then said it wasnt them, even though they did a defect check before fitting and there was no bonnet scratches on the sheet

food for thought....???thanks for all who posted..:)

Owen, check your insurance for the wording, but most state something along the lines of "you phone our Replacement Service, they charge you £60 and we pay the rest".

Back