New wheels

Currently reading:
New wheels

J

jords

Well, I've finally picked out a set of alloys to get for the bravo. Managed to get them in 7.5inch wide so they will go on without catching the bodykit.

Theyre a bit different to what you normally see on a bravo but should look ok:

CalibreVintage.jpg

I like them Jords, but imho i think there a better suited to VDUB's

P010810_075601.jpg

I am going for them too mate, on my wagon, thinking euro look, although i will be going lower too

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

I know what u mean I was scared they'd be too german lol. But you don't see them on fiats everyday, be nice to switch it up a little instead of going fown the same lines as a lot of others ie. Stilo claws, or halfords specials.

mine arnt halfrauds specials lol

i think once fitted theyll look alright on the bravo mate :)

Discount to EVVO members!
Web: www.wheel-power.co.uk
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01803 293139

Really nice Bloke, not met him or any of the Evvo lot yet (this Saturday).... if you do call him up and get a price, I will pay my membership and get you the discount.

ps. are you stalking me??? lol

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

lol mike no you know what i mean, you see the typical modified cars all the time going for the wolfrace or team dynamics style of wheels. Theres nothing wrong with them at all, they are popular for a reason... but i really wanted to be different ive gotten bored of the blades i have on the car at the moment. Your wheels fool people they look like theyre 18s in person they really sit out of the tyres nicely!

I hope its not me being stuck up, but i hated in the past when ive gotten really excited about a new set of wheels for my car and someone says 'my mates got a set of them on his car, look good' lol. i know loads of people will have these wheels too, but not as many and not on a bravo =).

...and haha tommy k i had no idea you were on that forum! i've unfortunately already ordered my alloys. A bit of extra discount would have been good... thanks a lot anyway. Big coincidence that is i just searched google images for a good pic under 'calibre vintage' and its the first pic that comes up.