Bravo (Classic) New wheels!

Currently reading:
Bravo (Classic) New wheels!

Another update!

Got some heated leather from a HGT!

6343170089_d00526e8ee_z.jpg

So much better!

Also got a HGT boot lid which I havent got round to yet.

375897_10150442329603594_717598593_10176447_1715895579_n.jpg

That's a really nice looking car now.

I'm always a bit sceptical about darker wheels but that colour looks good.. just enough to make it look meaner without disappearing and looking dull.

A bit like the Anthracite the Impreza WRX used... looks good with a blue car.

That's a really nice looking car now.

I'm always a bit sceptical about darker wheels but that colour looks good.. just enough to make it look meaner without disappearing and looking dull.

A bit like the Anthracite the Impreza WRX used... looks good with a blue car.

Thanks.:D

I didn't want to go with the usual silver/black with darker cars, although they came out no where near as dark as the label on the can, but they are about right.

The colours actually Ford Graphite Grey I think.

Thanks. Probably just the same suspension updates you made to yours just to freshen it up abit, possibly lower it by about 30mm all round. Some Marea Polys aswell if I get the chance and get the front bumper re-painted, again!(n)

That's a tidy bravo (y) some awesome beading on the roof, what did you use?
What's the difference with the hgt tailgate?

Thanks, CG XXX Hardcore wax, but its also been machine polished with P1 and clayed.

As wellsy said, the spoiler. Couldn't be bothered messing around swapping the whole boot over so I just bonded it on instead.

Spoiler :) Looking good Rigby, some good reflections after the wash/detail. I want to get into that side of things eventually, just need to buy a pressure washer and snow foam lance, it looks like so much fun!

Thanks, looks pretty good 12 year old paint IMO, better than some new cars at work anyway.:rolleyes: The PW I got was from Argos and cost about £70, similar size to the Karcher we had that broke but much lighter and better all round. Snow foam is awesome stuff, it is great fun!:D

Back