General New used Bravo, issues

Currently reading:
General New used Bravo, issues

So I bought myself a used one with just over 110.000 miles.

Couple of things wrong with it.

It's a 2007 150 t-jet sport.

Climate control makes a noise, when it's turned off, when it's turned on, nothing wrong with directions of the air, when I switch between them.

Anybody know's what could be wrong, I think it's called the actuators in English that the climate control is known for failing for?

There's a smell of warm oil in the car when the climate control is running and the car is stationary and engine is warm. I've been told it could be a breather pipe?

Car shakes under hard acceleration in 4th gear and maybe 5th. Drive shafts or engine mounts?

Car pulls towards tracks in the road if surface is uneven and there's is a clonk noise when taking speed bumps and potholes sometimes. Top suspension mounts?

Gearbox makes noise in 6th gear, which after reading up on it, is the classic M32 issue... It's still in it's early stage AFAIK, any recommendations on a cheap solution haha?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

My two cents:
If the climate controls buzzes - mine does the same, if it's working I wouldn't touch it:)
Clonk noise could be stabiliser links
And as for the gearbox, depends on how loud it is, mine was so toast the gear stick was moving by itself and the transmission was making noises like WRC specials. The only reasonable solution is tranny rebuild

Can't speak for most of these but can give a few pointers:

4. Likely the inner CV joint(s) on the driveshaft (Spider bearing?) - these are known failure points on the Bravo.

6. If it's in it's early stages, you can probably prevent it getting worse by changing the gearbox oil. It's what I've done, car drives considerably better and should prevent the heat issue which is what causes the bearings to overheat.

Back