Technical new to the UK - but WHY is it here..??

Currently reading:
Technical new to the UK - but WHY is it here..??

Same happens for example with the boxer engine, desing by subaru and they sell the desing to Porsche

Hi,
Not sure where you got that idea from. Subaru's model 1000 was their first car with a boxer engine and was introduced in 1965. The VAG/Porsche Boxer was used in the Beetle that was first produced in 1938.
Porsche did licence balance shaft technology from Mitsubushi for the 922 2.5l 4 cylinder engine.

Robert G8RPI.

In some countries

Ahh, I guess not in Andora. Sorr for making assumptions, I normally check.
It is 60 in the UK though most pick-up (and non car-derived van drivers) drives don't know or don't care. Dribers are unlikey to get stopped for 70 but at hihgher speeds the difference could mean a bigger fine or even a ban compared to the same speed in a car.

Robert G8RPI.

Here in Costa Rica (Central América) doesn't matter of is a pick up or a sedan it's the same speed limit highway like 98 mph

Hi,
Not sure where you got that idea from. Subaru's model 1000 was their first car with a boxer engine and was introduced in 1965. The VAG/Porsche Boxer was used in the Beetle that was first produced in 1938.
Porsche did licence balance shaft technology from Mitsubushi for the 922 2.5l 4 cylinder engine.

Robert G8RPI.

True, it's german desing (Carl Benz) and they sell it to subaru

There are lots of these in fuerteventura where i was holidaying recently:)
from the side there is barely any difference to the L200 saw a L200 and a full back both in white parked next to each other :idea:
Not seen any in derbyshire yet though

There are lots of these in fuerteventura where i was holidaying recently:)
from the side there is barely any difference to the L200 saw a L200 and a full back both in white parked next to each other :idea:
Not seen any in derbyshire yet though

I have seen a FEW in the last 6 months..
But certainly not a popular vehicle!

I think they shouldve sponsored England rugby..as I have seen their liveried Mitsubishi pickups many times

I was beside one of these a week ago at a red light.

It looked like an L200.
It dwarfed my Panda like an L200.

But I looked across at the huge alloys, to see the red Fiat logo...

At first it struck me like the old VW Bora’s I see with Mercedes centre caps on their aftermarket alloys, but then I remembered that the Fullback is a thing!

It’s a bit like the older brother in the Fiat family that stops the other cars from getting bullied... or alternatively, a wolf in sheep’s clothing...

I have just bought a 66 reg, very impressed so far, and pleasantly surprised how quiet it is inside even with the all terrain tyres I have.

Back