General New Stilo 2006!!!

Currently reading:
General New Stilo 2006!!!

StiloBGD

Last edited:
The genuine new Stilo is now scheduled for a late 2006 launch on the continent due to the dire sales performance of the current car. Hence the decision to contract out the engineering and the design to meet such a tight timescale. So it will probably hit UK shores in about 12 months time.

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Oh good, another thread :chin:

I really ought to do a merge, then stick them ;)

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
StiloBoy said:
New update model of Stilo in Autoexpress this week, slightly changed seat fabrics and a new front grill, thats aboot it!
And we have already slated THAT front grill in 2 other threads as well...

OP
OP
S

StiloBGD

Sorry about that - i did search before i posted somehow i didnt get any matching results...

All in all i'll get this baby as soon as it comes out!!! - are there any interior pics online?

Big Black Stilo

that grille spoils the look of the whole car. Why I dont know.

I wont be buying that or the new one- unless the new on looks good in the flesh!

dont like the window bit around the mirrors.

Koa

Free dentistry available
StiloBGD said:
Sorry about that - i did search before i posted somehow i didnt get any matching results...

All in all i'll get this baby as soon as it comes out!!! - are there any interior pics online?
No need to apologise, it was a very old thread and it's not like you didn't try ;)

Interior pics, no, I haven't seen any and man have I looked :D

I really hope they release some details soon because I am looking into a new car right now, and if I knew for sure what they were gonna be releasing it may just tempt me to hang on for a while.

Juego

I like both of them tbh, Stilo MY2006 and the StiloII are both nice, it's subtle changes to the MY2006 and then all out facelift for StiloII, would happily own a StiloII :D