General New Stilo 2006!!!

Currently reading:
General New Stilo 2006!!!

StiloBGD

Last edited:
The genuine new Stilo is now scheduled for a late 2006 launch on the continent due to the dire sales performance of the current car. Hence the decision to contract out the engineering and the design to meet such a tight timescale. So it will probably hit UK shores in about 12 months time.

Sorry about that - i did search before i posted somehow i didnt get any matching results...

All in all i'll get this baby as soon as it comes out!!! - are there any interior pics online?

StiloBGD said:
Sorry about that - i did search before i posted somehow i didnt get any matching results...

All in all i'll get this baby as soon as it comes out!!! - are there any interior pics online?
No need to apologise, it was a very old thread and it's not like you didn't try ;)

Interior pics, no, I haven't seen any and man have I looked :D

I really hope they release some details soon because I am looking into a new car right now, and if I knew for sure what they were gonna be releasing it may just tempt me to hang on for a while.

I like both of them tbh, Stilo MY2006 and the StiloII are both nice, it's subtle changes to the MY2006 and then all out facelift for StiloII, would happily own a StiloII :D

Back