New Sony Ericsson Phones

Currently reading:
New Sony Ericsson Phones

Kelvin W

Kelvin W
Hi All

Any one tried these new Sony Ericsson Phones on the Blue and Me system yet?

Satio TM

Aino TM

Really need some info IE the dreaded text reader!

Best Regards Kelvin

I went to O2 today (and bought a Palm Pre) the guy came out to the car park and tried the phone out with Blue & Me before I bought it, was well impressed. Why don't you see if they'd do it for those? Don't see why they wouldn't if it helps close a sale x

I went to O2 today (and bought a Palm Pre) the guy came out to the car park and tried the phone out with Blue & Me before I bought it, was well impressed. Why don't you see if they'd do it for those? Don't see why they wouldn't if it helps close a sale x

Good idea

Only problem is, I did all this with my samsung Jet, Text Reader worked well then 3 weeks later it failed to function and now I can't get it to work at all. (tried all the B&M settings re-set the factory settings but no joy even repaced the phone ) so i'm looking for a member who has had success over a month or so to reassure me.

Regards Kelvin

Last edited:
That sounds strange. Did you update either your phone or Blue & Me?

Hi Ya
Neither to be truthful I was on the motorway had a text come through to the phone but it did not register with the Blue & Me so I thought it may be a push message (not supported by B&M) but unfortunately it was a text and the text reader’s never worked since.
Really annoying because my students communicate with me via text message, IV tried every to retrieve this service but no look so far,
Regards Kelvin

Last edited:
Update:

I've updated the car to B&M 5.4 and now the phone works fine with the car. Still doesn't update phonebook automatically but you can upload all contacts via business card so it's only one manual action.

No message reader as far as I'm aware - but I can survive not having that for that 12mp camera.

Probably wont as most Nokia devices do not support text reader.

Only a few models actually fully suport B&M.

Hi Hellcat

Get your satio back to the phone shop babe carphone warehouse have recalled all their stock (software issues)

Regards Kelvin

Last edited:
Back