Seicento New Seicento Images

Currently reading:
Seicento New Seicento Images

Hey guys

Have had my Yellow Seicento for about 5 days now and Its going great, few niggles to sort out but they are well underway (y)

It has Novitec Zurst, Novitec Carbon Box, Novitec Performance Chip

Thought id show you some from me just washing her, even though most of you will have seen her before from donna's ad but nevermind, Ive added clear lenses and the new fiat badge. Note: 6 images

DSCF0694.jpg

DSCF0698.jpg

DSCF0696.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0700.jpg

DSCF0701.jpg

Adam very nice...BUT that abarth badge on the rear has to go or be moved.

The zorst setup looks sweet

The indicators on the front look too big, or are they meant to be like that.

Love that Zorst intake though, I want one :D

Steve

I still have the -55mm Bilstein springs from the Grey Seicento or can get -50mm Novitec springs back again, but I dont think I want to lower it just yet :D because it makes me go faster and I really am still nervous after what happened with the grey Sei! Will see in the next few months...

Emm, the Zurst sounds just awesum, never herd anything better out of any car, never mind a Sei, its not to loud nor to low its just perfect, and what more do you expect from a £450 Zurst from Novitec :eek:

With all of the Novitec stuff in this car it feels really nice to drive, alot more power lower down than my grey car had but when held in revs it cant touch the power of the grey Sei!

Work in the next few weeks

Going to replace the block, head, Pistons, Valves and so on from the grey car to the yellow car as the grey one has 20k less milage, also going to paint the rocker cover black when its all off so it doesnt clash with the Carbon box, also getting the engine steam cleaned.

Fitting my drilled & grooved brakes onto this car with performance pads so I have better stopping power (y) and other than that its all done for me!

Regards

Adam

Back