DSC00754.jpg

Seicento New Pics!

Introduction

Couple of new-ish pics of my Seicento :)

emzrolling2small.jpg

emzseismall.jpg

These pics were taken just before I got my tints done, but I like the pics lol!

DSC00754.jpg

DSC007571.jpg
Looks sweet, I will get mine looking that good eventually ;)

I think with the plates - as long as it's legible there is no issue. I've seen some really daft ones recently (like people using Comic Sans MS for the font, which is fine close up but at a distance - impossible!)

Thanks for the comments..

I had my eyes set on the wheels for ages and when I found some at a good price I just had to get them!

I'm debating whether to sell the car at the moment though.. or whether to keep it and go Rally style like I originally wanted to do.

Thanks for the comments..

I had my eyes set on the wheels for ages and when I found some at a good price I just had to get them!

I'm debating whether to sell the car at the moment though.. or whether to keep it and go Rally style like I originally wanted to do.

I'd say that if the Sei does what it needs to and has no major problems and is affordable why move it on?

In fact I am blaming you personally for tempting me into modifying my Sei Schumacher! I look at you car and see very nice wheels, lowered, nice exhaust, tints etc etc then think to myself hmmmm I'd like some of that but am not sure I want to spend spend spend... Mine is bog standard at the moment but looking at all those nice touches you have done it makes me want to do the same!!!

Back