Panda (Classic) New OEM Panda 4x4 wheels

Currently reading:
Panda (Classic) New OEM Panda 4x4 wheels

Thanks for spotting these Jon. :worship:

I hoovered the ones you listed up pdq once I'd checked they looked the same. (y) They arrived a couple of days ago & I've just unpacked them - nice & shiny but their long term fate will be to be painted white/cream :eek:

I'm glad that more are meant to be arriving so that other Panda's can also be reshoed - couldn't risk losing these though, as I've been looking since Vernon poked a hole in my original one!! ;)

I bought that first set! :confused:

There's four more HERE now.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I bought that first set! :confused:

There's four more HERE now.

Odd - have you had any yet? Mine came from Ebay not direct from a phone call though - I snaffled the ones Jon listed.

I must chase Partsworld again though - still waiting for the bits I've paid for but they'd just sold to you last time! :confused:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Odd - have you had any yet? Mine came from Ebay not direct from a phone call though - I snaffled the ones Jon listed.

I must chase Partsworld again though - still waiting for the bits I've paid for but they'd just sold to you last time! :confused:

What bits was that?! I haven't received anything yet as I'm building up a delivery.

Back