Barchetta New member saying hello

Currently reading:
Barchetta New member saying hello

Bluecat2021

Hello all

Hopefully I will soon be the proud owner of a 1999 silver grey Barchetta. Doubtless I will be back with many questions once I get it. Will keep you posted. It will be my first Barchetta and first task will be to get it clean underneath and give it a thorough dose of waxoyl.

Hello all

Hopefully I will soon be the proud owner of a 1999 silver grey Barchetta. Doubtless I will be back with many questions once I get it. Will keep you posted. It will be my first Barchetta and first task will be to get it clean underneath and give it a thorough dose of waxoyl.
Hello,

Welcome I've recently just bought a Barchetta and did exactly the same thing welcome to the club!

Thanks all car safely in the garage got the wheel arch liners off so far so good. Will be using lanoguard on the underside instead of waxoyl 7E5DA941-058C-44D1-B9C1-6AE6B868FE81.jpeg

Attachments

• 0B1EF5B6-6288-42C0-90F3-650BF0241735.jpeg
    0B1EF5B6-6288-42C0-90F3-650BF0241735.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 28
Looks lovely - same colour as mine 👍

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures with your B.

(Edit - just had a cheeky look at your B's MOT history - has it really only done 19K miles?!!! It must be one of the lowest-mileage Bs out there 😍)

Looks lovely - same colour as mine 👍

Welcome aboard. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures with your B.

(Edit - just had a cheeky look at your B's MOT history - has it really only done 19K miles?!!! It must be one of the lowest-mileage Bs out there 😍)
Hi yes it has, interesting history the first owner won it in a daily telegraph competition used it for a few years then put it in the garage and got it out 7 years ago so the mileage is very low and I am the second owner

Back