Tuning New manifold and TB

Currently reading:
Tuning New manifold and TB

a little off the subject but will a p60 tb fit a p55? Is there any problems using it?

thanks

Cool,cheers guys

ill get second hander after i come back off three week exercise:(

i fitted a P75 TB on my old sei 1.1, just take the top off the 75 TB and fit the fit the 1.1 TB top with injector onto it but dont forget the P75 stack that fits under TB as this is matched to the it , i think this will give you 38mm it worked well on mine, but i had done cat back exhaust,air filter and the P75 TB all in one go so i cant really tell you the individual benefits, but it all made a good upgrade

thanks nuggy to get one of the P75 next week there wernt any at the scrappy this week:mad:
i have a cat back exhaust and induction kit too so i might see a good difference hoipefully:)

it may be a good idea to swap throttle sensor and idle control over as you know these are ok on your own TB,but keep the new ones off the P75 TB for spares just in case, i junked mine and kicked myself when i needed one(y)

Can someone tell me the year of the P75 or the shape i been to the scrap yard but dont seem to be able to find one
cheers

cheers i been around a few scrap yards but cant find one anywhere

is there anywhere else to get them from i live in the wolverhampton area westmidlands if anyone lives near

ive just been offered the throttle body from a breakers for £30 with £6 postage and packaging is that a good price guys?
cheers

yeah ill remember that thanks erm if the TB doesnt come with the spacer is it possible to use my old one or make it bigger?

cheers

cheers ive sent the guy a message if he replies and ses it doesnt come with one then il gladly take it off your hands (y)

hey fingers how much for that spacer you mentioned the seller ses he hasnt got any left so ill take yours off your hands lol

cheers

Back