General New key needed for my 500C

Currently reading:
General New key needed for my 500C

MOLLIE500

Hi, could anyone advice me on hows the best way to get a new spare key for my Fiat (61 plate) 500c please? Do I have to go through main dealer? Or is there a cheaper way?

Thanks

Thanks for the quick reply, FOB I assume. :eek:

Picture attached. (y)

Attachments

• IMG_0068.jpg
    IMG_0068.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 23
Some months ago my wife's 500C remote key was stolen. She'd gone shopping with a friend and it was taken from her pocket. Fortunately they'd gone there in the friend's car so the thief didn't get the FIAT. FIAT dealer wanted about $600 for a replacement (and several weeks for delivery!) but, as she was planning to trade the car in the near future, we found a reputable locksmiths who supplied, cut and coded a new 'manual' key for about $120 - roughly £65.

She lost the convenience of the remote locking of course...

Last edited:
Hi, could anyone advice me on hows the best way to get a new spare key for my Fiat (61 plate) 500c please? Do I have to go through main dealer? Or is there a cheaper way?

Thanks
If you're in the Bristol area try Express Key in Kingswood. 07976974053. I got spares cut for both my daughter's 500s for a lot less than dealers (and timpsons)

Btw, I'm not linked to them in any way other than as a customer

Last edited:
Thanks for all your replies, very helpful. Key works at the moment but it's tatty and old now.

At Least I have options, thanks

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.

Thanks

We charge £55 for A none remote key and £150 for A remote key for these.
We can re-case with a new blade for around £30

Back