DSCF1227.JPG

Bravo New(ish) car - 165t :)

Introduction

Hi, fairly new on here. Just wanted to share a photo of my new pride and joy, my Bravo 2.0 165t at the top of Portland in Dorset. Fantastic area of the country for a cruise on a nice day :D

Picked this little beauty up for £8995 from a Fiat dealer in Slough, fantastic condition and low miles. You get so much for your money with second hand Fiat's.

Also my previous car, the Alfa, beautiful car but too small and an absolute headache to own. I think the value of the warranty work carried out is almost what the car is worth! Covered 35k miles in her including a break down on the Autobahn on a dark November night in central Germany.

Also, the Fiesta Zetec S, brilliant fun but horrendous for long journeys!

Thanks for viewing (y)
Love the Bravo! Is that the one with leather interior that Thames were advertising a few weeks ago? There's not many Maserati Blue ones with leather, so it stood out.

Also, what went wrong with the MiTo? Or what didn't?! There's alot of really happy MiTo owners so your problems are abit of a shock.

Love the Bravo! Is that the one with leather interior that Thames were advertising a few weeks ago? There's not many Maserati Blue ones with leather, so it stood out.

Also, what went wrong with the MiTo? Or what didn't?! There's alot of really happy MiTo owners so your problems are abit of a shock.

Hi Liam

It wasn't the one with leather interior. I think they had two pretty much the same, but the other had the leather interior. I think that one had 30k on the clock whereas mine had 14,500 miles and was a grand cheaper. Is this the one you mean? - looks like someones reserved it

http://www.thamesonlinediscounts.co.uk/used-cars/search/1517/Fiat-Bravo

What didn't go wrong with the MiTo! Here is a list of the warranty work I can remember:

• Entire dashboard swapped - was in the garage a week
  • windscreen replaced after being damaged during dash swap
  • front shock absorbers
  • passenger seat replaced
  • passenger seat castors / runners replaced
  • door trims and interior handles replaced
  • headlight silver surrounds replaced after turning green!
  • Turbo actuator sensor replaced
  • high level brake light replaced
  • gear stick leather surround replaced
  • Was just about to have some driver footwell faulty panels replaced and thought enough was enough!
There was far too much being replaced for a brand new car. It wasn't just the car though, the dealers I dealt with in Portsmouth and Bournemouth were terrible. I could sit here writing about them all day!

Also had it main dealer serviced, they over-filled with oil and had to be recovered by the AA, driving up the A31 through the new forest and it was smoking like a chimney. Had almost a litre too much oil. The AA guy said it didn't even look like the oil had been changed and looked as if they'd just topped it up and said it was a good job I had stopped and had it recovered. The garage didn't want to know, luckily my credit card company did and refunded it.

Here's the MiTo now up for sale in London:

http://www.veloces.co.uk/reg/8GCMIPH

Back