New Gatso's ?

Currently reading:
New Gatso's ?

B***ards (n) so not only are they going to be allowed to paint 'em grey again, but the f***ers are getting smaller too :bang:

Snooper/Road Angel or similar is next item on my shopping list.

They have put some on various road works down the road - worst thing being if I ever drive that stretch it's at night when a. you can't see the cameras and b. thre's no-one working there so it's pointless having a low speed limit :bang:

saw a few of those cams today on my travels, and they delibaretly seem to put them on stretchs of road where the speed varies up and down all the time.

they also seem to face the wrong way? are tehy linked to dvla with their tax checks etc?

faster4_tec said:
they also seem to face the wrong way? are tehy linked to dvla with their tax checks etc?
I suspect it's so they photograph the driver's face, to stop you saying you don't know who was driving at the time...
H

Last edited:
I run sat nav software and have the database for the cameras, including gatsos, specs, mobile etc. Its blooming good to be honest and is updatable on t'internet. I drive alot of cars during test drives and the number of chirps, whizzes and bangs from detectors is terrible, they always seem to go off regardless. Whether they are not set correctly I dont know, (its not mine so I dont touch it) but this was the reason I went the software route.

Back