South Central New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.

Currently reading:
South Central New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.

New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.
Posted by grimwau
The Green Dragon at Brook, Hampshire, SO43 7HE.
Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
I have read through all thus and cannot find which date the meet is on,
Could someone let me no which date this is happening.
Thanks

Its on the 1st of December ;), I have already pointed out (in another meet thread) that the top banner, where the date is displayed, is not visible to those using the mobile app.

Maybe the organiser ( @grimwau ) can put the date into the body of the first/original post so those using the app can see it (y)

Last edited:
Are Panda Sileys welcome ????

Although originally this was an event arranged by 500 owners for 500s it has always been an FF event which means that everyone is welcome.

Its on the 1st of December ;), I have already pointed out (in another meet thread) that the top banner, where the date is displayed, is not visible to those using the mobile app.

Maybe the organiser ( @grimwau ) can put the date into the body of the first/original post so those using the app can see it (y)

Done. (y)

Hmm- now I've seen the menu I'm intrigued with the Rabbit- hope someone else will join me
So 7 and 15 for me please.
Try to get my friends choice to you asap!

Just an update on what menu items have been chosen.

menu p1.jpg menu p2.jpg
Click on picture twice (not a double click) to see in better resolution.
Please can you check to ensure that I have got it correct. You only need to contact me if it is wrong or if you have changed your mind(s) and would like something else.

Last edited:
Hi Tony
We were trying to be good but as everyone else has gone for puds, so will we, it is Christmas after all :)
Please add 2x no14's (as there is no Bunny wunny pie for dessert) :D

Lorraine is going for No9 and No14 please :)

On a down side my car has been hit TWICE this weekend just by sitting parked outside my house, the drivers side swiped by someones trailer coming in too close (trying to get through the gap with an on coming car).
This morning at 8.40 there was an all mighty bang- with one of those all singing and dancing pic-up trucks going into the back of our neighbours Luton van which shunted into the back of my Babe (never going to buy a Nissan truck, it fell apart!)

Hopefully it is a quick fix this time. Someone did the same thing in August and went into the front of my car one evening. They were on their mobile and the sun glared onto his dirty windscreen. Instead of stopping he just 'hoped nothing was coming the other way'
Well there was mate- my poor parked car. 6 weeks it took to repair :(

Last edited:
Hi Tony
We were trying to be good but as everyone else has gone for puds, so will we, it is Christmas after all :)
Please add 2x no14's (as there is no Bunny wunny pie for dessert) :D

Order added. (y)

Lorraine is going for No9 and No14 please :)

Thanks Trudi, sorry to hear about your car and hope it gets fixed easily.

Sorry @dave, someone has just ordered the Rabbit & Chocolate Casserole. :cry:

While Dave gets on his high horse on other peoples eating habits he shouldn't be too quick to condemn.

I personally am not a veggie (I actually disapprove of the diet unless it is adhere to very carefully) but I am part of a large linked organization that work at rescue and fostering rabbits, guinea pigs (my forte), chinchilla, hamsters and rats.
Most rescues come from badly managed breeders and (heaven forbid) pet shops. We are trying to ban pet shops from selling any animal (that large chain store particularly).
I don't condemn people because they have used their carbon footprint Tesco airmiles to go to Peru to eat Guinea Pig. It is after all normal food to the man in Peru as chicken and rabbit is to us.

Sorry Dave disapproves

pet shop rabbits live in luxury compared to farmed because rabbits its now trendy to serve in pubs and restaurants. there is no war on their is no shortage of food there is no need more need to eat rabbit in the uk than a cat or a dog.

i don't just disprove i find it as sick as you would if some one posted they want to eat a cat or a dog.

If you must eat a rabbit go out and kill it an cook it

Back