dealeers.jpg

Grande Punto New Fiat New Start

Introduction

As my Mk2 is now off the roads, I have acquired a Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 Active in black.
Here it is:
dealeers.jpg

Currently don't have any more pictures of it, but will soon upload some more.
Kind of a blank canvas, this one, completely standard so far.

Currently thinking of getting:
Both front grilles in black, top one badgeless.
17" alloys
Rear Sporting spoiler

Up for suggestions for alloys as I haven't figured out which ones I want yet. Although I like the Grande Punto 17" 10 spoke alloys

What do you think?
Thanks fletcher

This is the same actual link that they sent me by email as I was complaining (long story) it is more expensive than it was off their site, however I decided to take it.

This morning I told them to stick it at Venom motorsport and I cancelled my order. Funnily enough to which they replied that FK has now received the grills and they will soon get the delivery from them.
I had already bought it from elsewhere though and they had got back to me within an hour to arrange delivery. Bit better than 3 months already (y)

I won't get too much into this, but I can safely say that I will do what I can to avoid Venom motorsport now.

--------------------

On a separate note, can anyone help me with an alloys issue.
Hypothetically, if I was to get alloys I would need longer bolts than I use for my steelies. I have a set of bolts that I never used for my Mk2 as I had 2 sets. Would I be able to use them for my Grande or are there any differences in thread depth, size, bolt head size or the degree of the angle on the bolts?

Any information is appreciated. thanks

Last edited:
Glad your back on the right track with regards to the grill!

In terms of alloys, if you buy new ones from a shop 9/10 they will provide new bolts with them. Especially if they are listed specifically to fit your car. When i bought mine i recieved spigots and bolts to fit straight onto my car. Also, the extra set i have (i'm selling ;)) Also, comes with spigots and new bolts to fit. From experience though, i'm sure my old/new ones are the same. Don't quote me on that though, could be wrong.

Glad your back on the right track with regards to the grill!

In terms of alloys, if you buy new ones from a shop 9/10 they will provide new bolts with them. Especially if they are listed specifically to fit your car. When i bought mine i recieved spigots and bolts to fit straight onto my car. Also, the extra set i have (i'm selling ;)) Also, comes with spigots and new bolts to fit. From experience though, i'm sure my old/new ones are the same. Don't quote me on that though, could be wrong.

Yeah, well lately I have had a lot of trouble with the car stuff.

Unexpectedly the MOT came up earlier than I thought. I bought this from the dealership and I got told it has just had an MOT. Apparently 2 months is "just before" :confused:

Anyway the car has been for the MOT and service at the dealership yesterday. Meanwhile they gave me the below as a courtesy car.

:yuck: Worst JDM experience ever.
Would much rather have a 1972 GT-R...
...or an S13, S14, S15...
...or AE86...
...or an EVO 9...
...or a Supra...
Ok I'm getting off track here. :devil:
Anyways the car 5 advisories. Front reg plate deteriorated (small cracks in it) and then 1 for each tyre :rolleyes:

Hence I was thinking of alloys. I want to get the sporting alloys so they would be used and not supplied with bolts most likely.

Therefore I need to know if the bolts I have for a mk2 would fit Grande :)

Back