Styling New Exhaust, Rear Valance & Front Spoiler

Currently reading:
Styling New Exhaust, Rear Valance & Front Spoiler

Thanks again. I have my own favourites, and they are not what they were originally, but im going to wait for some more opinions before i air mine.

Rich

i like the lester front bumper with the novitec rear bumper and the twin oval exit exhuast at either side, im not keen on the centre exit exhausts!

Finally, the exhaust

All Novitec to start with.

1. Dual Exit Twin Oval
2. Dual Exit Single Large Oval
3. Dual Exit Single Small Oval
4. Centre Exit Twin Small Oval (Bit of an after thought)

Rich
you mention symetry ie a balanced look but just thought i would mention the abarth only has a 1 double port exhaust.as for the rest of your choices front and rear valances.the photos you show are only 1 dimensional,best to get 1s from side on aswell.sometimes what looks good straight on veiw doesnt from other angles................hope you find the right one for you.(y)

you mention symetry ie a balanced look but just thought i would mention the abarth only has a 1 double port exhaust.as for the rest of your choices front and rear valances.the photos you show are only 1 dimensional,best to get 1s from side on aswell.sometimes what looks good straight on veiw doesnt from other angles................hope you find the right one for you.(y)

Yeah i had thought about that myself, i meant to look for the photo i saw it in to see what it looked like.

With regards to the view on the pics its just a case of whats available. The Novitec one i can probably get and the NFS one but the rest have very few pics of them.

Thanks for the input.

Rich

rich,if your going for a different look with just the twin pipes then it'd be the centre ones for me,but,people love my quads,they're not to big at 80mm,(they do a 90mm,too big),the big ovals are defo boy racer,the smaller ovals are quite nice but I was going for the M3 look thingy.the twins on the left will be very abarthy,depends on what you wanna achieve,be creful with low front valences,think speed humps etc,if you catch one,your valence will be off,along with your front bumper(bearing in mind the GP has a long front overhang,) or at least it will look a mess,just thoughts to consider,john

Rich,don't know if these help but here goes,

Attachments

• SNC10244.JPG
    SNC10244.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • SNC10245.JPG
    SNC10245.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 29
  • SNC10246.JPG
    SNC10246.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
rich,if your going for a different look with just the twin pipes then it'd be the centre ones for me,but,people love my quads,they're not to big at 80mm,(they do a 90mm,too big),the big ovals are defo boy racer,the smaller ovals are quite nice but I was going for the M3 look thingy.the twins on the left will be very abarthy,depends on what you wanna achieve,be creful with low front valences,think speed humps etc,if you catch one,your valence will be off,along with your front bumper(bearing in mind the GP has a long front overhang,) or at least it will look a mess,just thoughts to consider,john

To be honest i really like the quads, thats what i want. I think the GP can get away with it because it looks so wide from the back. Yours is very nice but part of me wouldnt like to copy something that is already on here and i think i prefer the small ovals slightly anyway.

Its all about symmetry so i think im going to give the single exit twin a miss.

Thanks for that, i have already thought about this and i can only recall 2 roads i use that have speed bumps and they arent vicious enough to damage a valance. I dont want anything to low anyway just something subtle. If you take a look the standard bumper has a small black piece of trim running along the bottom of it and i dont think an aftermarket valance would fall much below that.

Cheers for the opinion.

Did you get my PM by the way?

Rich

The pics certainly do help, thanks. I have definately decided on the Novitec valance now, it looks great imo. Im sure i have asked you before but how much did it cost to get your exhaust fitted? Was it done at the same time as the valance? If you want to reply in a PM then go ahead.

Thanks again.

Rich

Back