General New Cinqy

Currently reading:
General New Cinqy

Fiat Nutter

Hi I have just bought a cinquecento and it has got 2 be trailiered back and I would like to do it with a towing dolly but I dont have one, does anyone in the cardiff area know of anyone who rents one? The help would be great.

Dave.

I want to do it with a dolly as I havent passed my test yet and I am goin down with my dad.

Dave.

Fiat Nutter said:
I want to do it with a dolly as I havent passed my test yet and I am goin down with my dad.

Dave.

Get a small trailer, dollies are lethal there will be any number of trailer hire places in the Yellow Pages, few if any will rent you a dolly.

Fivehundred said:
dollies are lethal
Not true. I have used one doznes of times. My brother has been using them every day, several times a day for the past 10 years. The RAC and AA use them. They are perfectly fine to use. Unless some muppet who hasn't got a clue how to use them has had an accident and then tells all his mates they are lethal :rolleyes:

balidey said:
Not true. I have used one doznes of times. My brother has been using them every day, several times a day for the past 10 years. The RAC and AA use them. They are perfectly fine to use. Unless some muppet who hasn't got a clue how to use them has had an accident and then tells all his mates they are lethal :rolleyes:

Clearly someone who wants to rent one for a one off car move hasn't a clue how to use them. As far as I know neither the AA or the RAC use them long distance, local only owing to speed restrictions associated with their use.

Back