General New Cinq owner

Currently reading:
General New Cinq owner

sukipo

I am a new Cinq owner (R reg 900cc S) and I love it:)

I have had it now for approx 3 weeks and find it fun to drive although I miss the power steering and electric windows that my old Toyota had. I was forced into buying it really having received a very poor settlement figure from my insurers when my old car was written off when somebody decided to rearrange the body work whilst it was parked:D

I have had a couple of problems with the Cinq, first was the clutch going before I had even done 50 miles (bad luck?? or just a stupid woman not knowing what she was buying??). I was shocked however by Fiat quoting me £387 for a new clutch, I finally got it done elsewhere for £140, but not before I had paid to Fiat £40 for telling me I needed a new clutch which really angered me as it was obvious but they would not release the car until it was paid.

Anyway enough of my rabbitting, one problem remains, My horn/Hooter is only working intermittently, anybody got any ideas??

Many Thanks

hi new owner myself and my horns the same probably just rusty terminals on the horn ive not had a chance to look but thats usually the problem youll have to get your hands dirty and find the horn (i havnt looked yet buy someone will know)and try giving the terminals a clean with some sandpaper im gonna do it soon cos even when mine works it sounds a bit wimpyB)

mmmmmm custard coloured cinq

Back