charlieboy

Prominent member
my new car everybody
DSC01149.JPG

DSC01151.JPG

DSC01152.JPG

charlie

Last edited:
*shakes her head* i thought we talked about this charlie!? Not bad tho so i let you off.... just need to get rid of the dirty blackness

Derbychick said:
*shakes her head* i thought we talked about this charlie!? Not bad tho so i let you off.... just need to get rid of the dirty blackness
you love the colour of the wheels really!! :p

Ben R said:
Nice!:D Looks in superb condition. Got any plans for it?
erm not really,gta move my cd player from the uno, and now i gta start saving for uni again as i spent the 1st 3 months of my year out of education on this baby! but whilst im at uni or when i come back - quad headlights,lowering,exhaust,induction kit and a bit of the old debadging. (then when insurance is dirt cheap may strip it down a little and bung a cage in......lol)

charlie

punto_jr_sx75 said:
That looks nice, I love the sporting punto's, My 75 is the same colour, Really nice colour IMO (y) Btw, if you every get a bodykit, theres a certain someone that would *Ahem* Buy your colour coded bumpers from you *ahem* (me :D )

if i ever get a kit i keep you in mind, but i dont tihnk i will be getting one.

charlie

uno_94 said:
looks really nice, what is it? 1.6 8 valve or 1.2 16 valve? and how does the engine pull?

its the 1.2 and the engine pulls great. sits at 85 with no trouble and still wants to go, sit at 70 in the slow lane come up to a car and put your foot down and picks up straight away!! top class! (alot more grunt than the uno!! :p)

charlie

Back