New bumper?

Currently reading:
New bumper?

EmmaM88

Sarcastic little bugger
Hi peeps, any advice on this would be greatly received.

Reversed into a road sign last year, cracked rear bumper and light console. I am wondering can anything be done to save the bumper or am I going to need a completely new one? Also what kind of prices am I looking to have to pay roughly. Was planning of selling the car on, not selling because of damage and "credit crunch" so needs to be resellable if possible

Attachments

• 2b11_1.jpg
    2b11_1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
  • 89cf_1.jpg
    89cf_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Take it thats for a primed one?

Thanks Dave thought it would be more than that though thanks for clearing it up.

Last edited:
Its Ok emma a friend of the family got his partner a personalize plate for Christmas a few years ago J4NBJ spelling "JAN" only once he had it pointed out after he had a set of show plates made up did he notice that his romantic gesture might have gone a bit wrong :D (Hello Garry if your Reading this :devil: )

Anyhow back on track before dave starts handing out wrist slappings

this might be of some use

http://eper.fiatforum.com/eper/navi...3&WINDOW_ID=1&SGRP_COD=27&SGS_COD=0&DRW_NUM=2

showing the location of the rear bumper fixings
see attachment if it wont open (y)

Attachments

• naread.png
    naread.png
    11 KB · Views: 21
Aww thanks Andy were about to ask about that. Probably going to get the bumper and get it painted from that website you recommended and get a man from somewhere to fix it! Thank you (y)

Aww thanks Andy were about to ask about that. Probably going to get the bumper and get it painted from that website you recommended and get a man from somewhere to fix it! Thank you (y)

you mean your going to mutter Either "daaaaad" or as i get "darling Brother" or "love can you just"

like i said never used the place before and you will need to know the paint colour code

on my punto its on the bonnet lid on a little silver label but from a brief search in the panda section its on the inside of boot lid apparently

you mean your going to mutter Either "daaaaad" or as i get "darling Brother" or "love can you just"

My dad and brother would be worse than if I handed the car over to a 2 year old and let them fix it :p and for the love bit, the joys of being single. I'll let the extended family do it.

I must have done something wrong i always end up helping my sister with her car.. :bang:

the bumper should just pull off once the fixings are removed at least having no numberplate lights or fog/reverse light should make it easy

you just need to unclip the black trim bits then put them into the new bumper

if anything like my punto they will probably be Torx (star shape screws) so you will need a torx driver of the correct size

Back