General New Buckets

Currently reading:
General New Buckets

just purchased some new cobra monaco bucket seats in black with some 4 point omp harneses. just waiting on my subframes then i'll be fitting these :D

i can't wait, its gonna finish my interior off!!

oh, and by the way, mk2 Uno turbo front and rear seats for sale ;) in very good condition for the age of car with only a very very small mark/tear, not even noticable really. £offers

Dunc

6186Interior_1_smaller.jpg

well theres the back of the seats lol! i know u live in derby, so why don't you come and have a look at my seats in the uno. i'm at darley abbey most nights, just off A6 as my girlfriend lives there.

Dunc

yeah, they will definatly fit the 5 door unos. just open to offers, come and see them and let me know. not after much mate, just want them out my way. only thing is, you will have to wait for my sub frames to come for my bucket seats before you can take the uno turbo seat otherwise i'll have to drive using a stool :D

Dunc

when are you going to be at your girlfriends so that we can arange a time for me to come an have a look at the seats? PM me with more details if possible itd be better to come look at them after 4pm, thanks

Last edited:
Back